Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Sunspot didn’t say anything, following Crests gaze outside. She spotted the silvery silhouette of a dragon crossing the dunes.

“Eclipse!” she yelled. “Oh, I’m gonna kill her.”

She scooted Shard closer to Crest with her tail and kicked off into the air, her stiff muscles protesting from a few days disuse. Sunspot dove through the cavern entrance, the sunrise’s golden light spilling over her scales as she flew to the dragon below.

She spiraled down, hitting the ground with a thud and dropping to all fours. “Where did you go??” Sunspot yelled. She looked Eclipse up and down. “And why do you look half dead??”

@Yukiko
@-Shade-
Eclipse jolted as the dragon drooped onto the sand in front of her, her lips curling in the beginning of a snarl which quickly died on her tongue when she recognized Sunspot.
"Don't drop on me like that," she snapped, her heart still accelerating from the burst of adrenaline the Solarwing had sent through her. She heaved a deep sigh, relief quickly seeping through her veins as her exhaustion came back.
"I went to help Sol. The nut job decided to run into the desert alone to look for his friend--lucky he found him."
Eclipse paced forward, brushing past Sunspot as she continued toward the cavern, hoping the Solarwing wasn't too ruffled to walk with her.
"Don't worry about me, it's not as bad as it looks. I just tweaked my wing shoulder is all. I'm fine."

@-Kiwi-

Last edited:
Rolling his eyes, Ajax pinned down the spot, getting ready to blow fire. “He is not my pal.“ He grumbled.
The heat began to boil in his stomach, the flames rising to his mouth.
When the fire started coming out, he debated turning and burning Vel with it. Maybe another time.
Alicanto yelped, his body jerking as agony ripped across his already burning neck. His mind jolted in and out of a half-conscious panic as he instinctively tried to lash out at the space around him, his head and snout pinned against the sand and his talons and wings pressed back. He didn't have the strength to fight back, but the instinct to survive, to get away, gave him a burst of adrenaline and he thrashed wildly against the talons holding him down.
The Cloudwing felt the shriek tear through his parched throat, making his voice crack and sting and he slammed his head back against the sand, trying to flip onto his back to kick at the suffocating force pressing him against the ground. He wasn't even sure if the fire was still there, the pain certainly was, and every nerve anywhere within a talon's length of his wound was screaming maddeningly in a chorus of firey hell.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Little Baby Bean

Alicanto yelped, his body jerking as agony ripped across his already burning neck. His mind jolted in and out of a half-conscious panic as he instinctively tried to lash out at the space around him, his head and snout pinned against the sand and his talons and wings pressed back. He didn't have the strength to fight back, but the instinct to survive, to get away, gave him a burst of adrenaline and he thrashed wildly against the talons holding him down.
The Cloudwing felt the shriek tear through his parched throat, making his voice crack and sting and he slammed his head back against the sand, trying to flip onto his back to kick at the suffocating force pressing him against the ground. He wasn't even sure if the fire was still there, the pain certainly was, and every nerve anywhere within a talon's length of his wound was screaming maddeningly in a chorus of firey hell.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Little Baby Bean
Vel wrestled the CloudWing against the sand, shoving the SkyWing back as she positioned herself towards the flailing dragon's head, her back talons still pinning his wings down.
"Hey. Hey!" She leaned down beside his ear, hissing. "You're going to kill yourself. It's all over. You can't escape it, you can't fight it. It's pain, dimwit, and you just need to hold on. Keep fighting."
He couldn't hear her. No way was he listening.
But it helped Vel cope with the panic. Because the blood had stopped, yes. But now his neck was scorched and bubbling and all he could do was lie and twitch in pain.
He'd lost so much blood.
Vel grimaced waiting for the CloudWing to calm.

@-Shade-
@Little Baby Bean

Sunspot didn’t say anything, following Crests gaze outside. She spotted the silvery silhouette of a dragon crossing the dunes.

“Eclipse!” she yelled. “Oh, I’m gonna kill her.”

She scooted Shard closer to Crest with her tail and kicked off into the air, her stiff muscles protesting from a few days disuse. Sunspot dove through the cavern entrance, the sunrise’s golden light spilling over her scales as she flew to the dragon below.

She spiraled down, hitting the ground with a thud and dropping to all fours. “Where did you go??” Sunspot yelled. She looked Eclipse up and down. “And why do you look half dead??”

@Yukiko
@-Shade-
The solarwing sped out of the cave entrance before Crest could do anything. Over the dunes, the orange form disappeared into the sandy landscape. His gaze was diverted from the scene to the dragonette standing now next to him. Oh now she lets me help, he thought raising an eyebrow in the direction the solarwing had gone. He turned back to the small icewing next to him and tried his friendliest smile, "Well, I guess she finally let me help. So, Shard was it?"

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-

Whitestar's head snapped around in surprise at the sound of the strange voice, his spikes standing erect in alarm. Austin was checking the bodies of some of the other humans down the hallway, and Blackout was still watching nearby.
Standing at one of the intersections to the hallway was a very surprised and confused looking Rainwing. He was covered in scars and his scales were dull; A common and obvious sign of the treatments that went on behind the walls of the Den.
Whitestar stood up, pacing tensely toward the dragon but keeping his overall composure calm.
"Who are you," he said curtly, his patience lost from his argument with Austin, and he noted mentally to correct the potentially hostile note in his voice.

@Yukiko
@Harmonylight
(I'm sorry, I couldn't take it anymore, I got bored 'cause Ali is literally just dying and I haven't written Eclipse in a while and Kapok doesn't really have a lot happening rn. We are like, a day and a half behind the others with these guys, I might just end up dragging Blackout, Apple, and Bamboo around, lol)
Citrus looked around nervously. He pointed at himself, and the figure questioning him nodded. "My name is Citrus," he said uneasily. "How are ya?" he said, also, in a very nervous manner.

The solarwing sped out of the cave entrance before Crest could do anything. Over the dunes, the orange form disappeared into the sandy landscape. His gaze was diverted from the scene to the dragonette standing now next to him. Oh now she lets me help, he thought raising an eyebrow in the direction the solarwing had gone. He turned back to the small icewing next to him and tried his friendliest smile, "Well, I guess she finally let me help. So, Shard was it?"

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-
Shard looked up at the Seawing with wide, dark blue eyes, pulling her wings tight against her sides nervously.
"Y-yes," she swallowed, ducking her head in embarrassment. "My name is Shard."

@Yukiko

Eclipse jolted as the dragon drooped onto the sand in front of her, her lips curling in the beginning of a snarl which quickly died on her tongue when she recognized Sunspot.
"Don't drop on me like that," she snapped, her heart still accelerating from the burst of adrenaline the Solarwing had sent through her. She heaved a deep sigh, relief quickly seeping through her veins as her exhaustion came back.
"I went to help Sol. The nut job decided to run into the desert alone to look for his friend--lucky he found him."
Eclipse paced forward, brushing past Sunspot as she continued toward the cavern, hoping the Solarwing wasn't too ruffled to walk with her.
"Don't worry about me, it's not as bad as it looks. I just tweaked my wing shoulder is all. I'm fine."

@-Kiwi-
Wanda
(Don't worry, I know there's been a lot happening with the whole Rebellion starting now XD )

Last edited:
Vel wrestled the CloudWing against the sand, shoving the SkyWing back as she positioned herself towards the flailing dragon's head, her back talons still pinning his wings down.
"Hey. Hey!" She leaned down beside his ear, hissing. "You're going to kill yourself. It's all over. You can't escape it, you can't fight it. It's pain, dimwit, and you just need to hold on. Keep fighting."
He couldn't hear her. No way was he listening.
But it helped Vel cope with the panic. Because the blood had stopped, yes. But now his neck was scorched and bubbling and all he could do was lie and twitch in pain.
He'd lost so much blood.
Vel grimaced waiting for the CloudWing to calm.

@-Shade-
@Little Baby Bean
Alicanto felt his energy level continue to plummet, his breath coming in sharp and ragged. Every gasp sent a jolt of fresh pain through his ribs and his throat, his neck throbbing with an intense and ever-present burning.
He could hear a voice, one he couldn't exactly recognize, and the combination of the lack of strength and the unbearable pain made his mind spin dizzyingly into a black and murky fog. Alicanto's head lolled back against the sand, his muscles relaxing as he slid into unconsciousness.

The Drak Lord
The Chosen One
(He's not dead, don't worry.)

Alicanto felt his energy level continue to plummet, his breath coming in sharp and ragged. Every gasp sent a jolt of fresh pain through his ribs and his throat, his neck throbbing with an intense and ever-present burning.
He could hear a voice, one he couldn't exactly recognize, and the combination of the lack of strength and the unbearable pain made his mind spin dizzyingly into a black and murky fog. Alicanto's head lolled back against the sand, his muscles relaxing as he slid into unconsciousness.

The Drak Lord
The Chosen One
(He's not dead, don't worry.)
Vel felt for a pulse, swearing when she pulled away.
"Alright. What do we do?"
She turned to face the SkyWing, squinting as the anger sun beat down from above.
"He's alive. But not for long. He needs help. And soon."
She glanced back at the CloudWing's limp form.
"When he wakes up he's going to be a delirious, fevered disaster, and I will have to drag him through this cursed desert. We leave now."
Vel locked eyes with the SkyWing.
"But, unless you have a super secret super helpful and convenient bunker in the area, I think we need to go back to the cavern."
Vel turned back to the CloudWing, gathering him into her arms.
"I am not going back to the Scorpion Den." She announced with a hiss, side-eyeing the SkyWing with a suspicious air.

Skywalker.

Back
Top Bottom