Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Vel felt for a pulse, swearing when she pulled away.
"Alright. What do we do?"
She turned to face the SkyWing, squinting as the anger sun beat down from above.
"He's alive. But not for long. He needs help. And soon."
She glanced back at the CloudWing's limp form.
"When he wakes up he's going to be a delirious, fevered disaster, and I will have to drag him through this cursed desert. We leave now."
Vel locked eyes with the SkyWing.
"But, unless you have a super secret super helpful and convenient bunker in the area, I think we need to go back to the cavern."
Vel turned back to the CloudWing, gathering him into her arms.
"I am not going back to the Scorpion Den." She announced with a hiss, side-eyeing the SkyWing with a suspicious air.

Skywalker.
I will not be able to reply for a while. Me and my family are going to the beach.

Eclipse jolted as the dragon drooped onto the sand in front of her, her lips curling in the beginning of a snarl which quickly died on her tongue when she recognized Sunspot.
"Don't drop on me like that," she snapped, her heart still accelerating from the burst of adrenaline the Solarwing had sent through her. She heaved a deep sigh, relief quickly seeping through her veins as her exhaustion came back.
"I went to help Sol. The nut job decided to run into the desert alone to look for his friend--lucky he found him."
Eclipse paced forward, brushing past Sunspot as she continued toward the cavern, hoping the Solarwing wasn't too ruffled to walk with her.
"Don't worry about me, it's not as bad as it looks. I just tweaked my wing shoulder is all. I'm fine."

@-Kiwi-
“Ah,” Sunspot said, tilting her head. “You’re sure you can’t fly? They’re leaving now.”

She flicked her wings out, flexing them upwards, relishing the burn the flight over had given her. The sun was spilling across the desert, making Eclipses silvery scales a burning copper color.

“And,” Sunspot added, “it’s going to get hot, fast.”

“Ah,” Sunspot said, tilting her head. “You’re sure you can’t fly? They’re leaving now.”

She flicked her wings out, flexing them upwards, relishing the burn the flight over had given her. The sun was spilling across the desert, making Eclipses silvery scales a burning copper color.

“And,” Sunspot added, “it’s going to get hot, fast.”
"Yeah, no," Eclipse said, glancing back at Sunspot. "I can't fly, period." She continued her stride down the dune, tilting her head back at the Solarwing.
"Any chance you could fly ahead and tell them to wait a little longer for me?"

@-Kiwi-

"Yeah, no," Eclipse said, glancing back at Sunspot. "I can't fly, period." She continued her stride down the dune, tilting her head back at the Solarwing.
"Any chance you could fly ahead and tell them to wait a little longer for me?"

@-Kiwi-
“Yep,” Sunspot said, taking off and flying low over the dunes. As she flew back into the cave she realized she had no idea who to talk to. She wasn’t doing to talk to one of the humans.

She spotted Crests blue scales and landed next to him, flicking a wing in his face. “Hey SeaWing, tell them to wait. Eclipse is still out there.”

Vel felt for a pulse, swearing when she pulled away.
"Alright. What do we do?"
She turned to face the SkyWing, squinting as the anger sun beat down from above.
"He's alive. But not for long. He needs help. And soon."
She glanced back at the CloudWing's limp form.
"When he wakes up he's going to be a delirious, fevered disaster, and I will have to drag him through this cursed desert. We leave now."
Vel locked eyes with the SkyWing.
"But, unless you have a super secret super helpful and convenient bunker in the area, I think we need to go back to the cavern."
Vel turned back to the CloudWing, gathering him into her arms.
"I am not going back to the Scorpion Den." She announced with a hiss, side-eyeing the SkyWing with a suspicious air.

Skywalker.
“Well-” Ajax paused suddenly when he realized how painful it was to talk. The inside of his mouth was scorched, blisters bubbling up and popping with any sudden movement. There was a slight taste of poison whenever the fluid filled vesicles exploded.
But, since the only way to communicate was by talking, Ajax had to plow through it.
“Since the Scorpion Den is so close, it would be faster and less work. But, I don’t really feel like getting killed because Alicanto is dying,” Ajax said, wincing slightly because of the pain in his mouth. “Going back to the cavern may also get me killed though.” He shrugged.
“It’s your call.” He looked to Vel with emotionless, blood colored eyes.

“Well-” Ajax paused suddenly when he realized how painful it was to talk. The inside of his mouth was scorched, blisters bubbling up and popping with any sudden movement. There was a slight taste of poison whenever the fluid filled vesicles exploded.
But, since the only way to communicate was by talking, Ajax had to plow through it.
“Since the Scorpion Den is so close, it would be faster and less work. But, I don’t really feel like getting killed because Alicanto is dying,” Ajax said, wincing slightly because of the pain in his mouth. “Going back to the cavern may also get me killed though.” He shrugged.
“It’s your call.” He looked to Vel with emotionless, blood colored eyes.
"Of course it is." Vel snapped, lifting into the air. "Follow me if you wish. I'll keep the others from killing you. But 'It's your call.'"
She turned, sweat beading down her neck as carried the CloudWing into the desert.

@Little Baby Bean

Back
Top Bottom