Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Eclipse ducked her head shyly, feeling her face warm. Part of her deep down shuddered at the idea of a friend, but the feeling of support--physically and emotionally--was something she never realized she ever truly missed.
But would it last? That was the thought that also reared its head when she was around other dragons. Sol was a Solarwing and the prince of his tribe as well. He would probably go back to his kingdom with his father, and Sunspot might return to her tribe as well. Eclipse couldn't stay around them if they went to live with the Solarwings again, after all, her tribe was the polar opposite of theirs.
So what would happen when their trip out of the desert ended and all of the refugees went their own ways?
"Don't mention it," Eclipse replied to Sol mechanically, lost in thought.

@_-Captain BRM-_
How far from the cavern are they, @-Shade-?

Eclipse ducked her head shyly, feeling her face warm. Part of her deep down shuddered at the idea of a friend, but the feeling of support--physically and emotionally--was something she never realized she ever truly missed.
But would it last? That was the thought that also reared its head when she was around other dragons. Sol was a Solarwing and the prince of his tribe as well. He would probably go back to his kingdom with his father, and Sunspot might return to her tribe as well. Eclipse couldn't stay around them if they went to live with the Solarwings again, after all, her tribe was the polar opposite of theirs.
So what would happen when their trip out of the desert ended and all of the refugees went their own ways?
"Don't mention it," Eclipse replied to Sol mechanically, lost in thought.

@_-Captain BRM-_
Sol synced his movement to Eclipse's every step, and they quickly reached the cavern. Sun above shining steadily, the shade was a nice relief for Sol. SolarWing or not, he hadn't been in the sun this long for years, and it took a toll on his body.

"Alright. Let's go to the trailer." Sol half whispered, every step echoing through the nearly empty cave.
Kassa trotted to his side, his gaze on Eclipse. "Yo, we really gotta go, bro. We're laggin behind."

@-Shade-
@Yukiko
@SarcasticDrag0n
@-Kiwi-
@Blue Raptor

Bruh, stuff can finally happen, yaysz.

Sol synced his movement to Eclipse's every step, and they quickly reached the cavern. Sun above shining steadily, the shade was a nice relief for Sol. SolarWing or not, he hadn't been in the sun this long for years, and it took a toll on his body.

"Alright. Let's go to the trailer." Sol half whispered, every step echoing through the nearly empty cave.
Kassa trotted to his side, his gaze on Eclipse. "Yo, we really gotta go, bro. We're laggin behind."

@-Shade-
@Yukiko
@SarcasticDrag0n
@-Kiwi-
@Blue Raptor

Eclipse rolled her eyes as the Rainwing approached.
"Sorry, I was just enjoying a leisurely stroll in the desert because I wanted to, that's all," she retorted sarcastically, giving the Rainwing an exasperated look.

@_-Captain BRM-_

@-Shade-
@Yukiko
@SarcasticDrag0n
@-Kiwi-
@Blue Raptor

Kfsbkfkbwfkehfkbksf I feel horrible about being inactive, my life is CHAOS but would someone like to just quickly tell me what has happened recently if anything important did 👀💀

Kfsbkfkbwfkehfkbksf I feel horrible about being inactive, my life is CHAOS but would someone like to just quickly tell me what has happened recently if anything important did 👀💀
No, no! You missed literally nothing. The RP slloowweedddd down for the first time in months, and we just sort of picked it up. So Sol is coming back from the desert with Eclipse, he went to get her when he realized she was gone. But Hi and Cas and Kal and Kassa and Tobe and the rest are still chillin in a dad gum trailer. Maybe we'll start moving 😫 Gosh, it's been slow, but we're getting back on track. We need to get out of the cavern 😂
@SarcasticDrag0n

No, no! You missed literally nothing. The RP slloowweedddd down for the first time in months, and we just sort of picked it up. So Sol is coming back from the desert with Eclipse, he went to get her when he realized she was gone. But Hi and Cas and Kal and Kassa and Tobe and the rest are still chillin in a dad gum trailer. Maybe we'll start moving 😫 Gosh, it's been slow, but we're getting back on track. We need to get out of the cavern 😂
@SarcasticDrag0n
Ok no that's perfect!! Good lol, I would've felt terrible if I'd missed stuff!

Crest felt the anger in Sunspot's voice as she tried to stop Sol from going out to find Eclipse. Does she even know who she's talking to? She can't talk to the prince like that! Crest patiently waited until Sol had left to answer Sunspot, his anger against her growing with every word that came out of her mouth. "I'm sorry, but you never told me your name, Sunspot," he said, desperately trying to not let annoyance enter into his voice.

“He knows going out there won’t do jack squat, right? Eclipse is fine. She doesn’t need his help. She didn't need my help, and I DEFINITELY don’t need you accusing me of leaving her there.” Sunspot hissed at him.
Crest's instincts were trying to take over, but images of the battle in the ring flashed in his mind and he took a breath to calm himself. This dragon doesn't know manners or respect does she.
He stood a little taller over the dragoness and raised an eyebrow (or the closest dragons can get to that lol) "The Prince is just worried about a friend is all. Can you blame him for wanting to go and check on her? You wouldn't-"
He stopped himself. What are you doing, Crest? He changed tactics, "You didn't tell me what had happened when you found her, so how was I supposed to know that she didn't want your help instead of you leaving her there." His anger was building up now, and he couldn't control his next sentence, "Though I wouldn't be surprised if you had just left her there."
The small icewing caught his eye and guilt entered his heart. This icewing didn't deserve to hear this. He closed his eyes and sighed, not able to look at Sunspot.

@-Kiwi-
@-Shade-
Sunspot didn’t hear Shards question. “I don’t think it’s any of your business in the first place, SeaWing,” she flared. “I didn’t leave anyone.”
She was standing up tall, crest flared and ears pinned. Smoke hissed out of her mouth and nostrils with every word.

“I’m not a terrible dragon like everyone here seems to think,” Sunspot hissed, baring her teeth. “I suggest you get your sorry snout out of my business. It’s not my fault that nobody listens to anything I have to say ever, and that everyone makes stupid assumptions about me. And for what? To fulfill your little hero fantasy you seem to have? To feel better about yourself? I didn’t do anything wrong.”

She snapped her mouth shut, realizing she was rambling wildly off topic. She was surprised to feel her eyes burning with unreleased tears.

Stupid, stupid Sunspot.

Back
Top Bottom