Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Kassa watched the surly LunarWing limo towards the trailer, and he glanced at Sol, who stared right back- or maybe glared? Yeah, he was glaring.
"Yeah, something like that, buddy." Kassa answered Cas, leaping into the trailer behind the SkyWing. "Okay, SeaWing, SolarWing-" he motioned the dragons still standing in the cave over to the trailer. "Let's go, guys. IceWing, you, yeah, let's go."

@-Shade-
@-Kiwi-
@Yukiko
@Blue Raptor
@SarcasticDrag0n
Hibiscus jolted awake to the bang of talons hitting the floor of the trailer. She glanced up to see Kassa, and behind him was Sol and Eclipse.
"Oh, thank goodness," she murmured, and then spoke aloud to the SolarWing as she stood up and stretched. "Hey, everything all right? I see you found Eclipse."

Kassa watched the surly LunarWing limo towards the trailer, and he glanced at Sol, who stared right back- or maybe glared? Yeah, he was glaring.
"Yeah, something like that, buddy." Kassa answered Cas, leaping into the trailer behind the SkyWing. "Okay, SeaWing, SolarWing-" he motioned the dragons still standing in the cave over to the trailer. "Let's go, guys. IceWing, you, yeah, let's go."

@-Shade-
@-Kiwi-
@Yukiko
@Blue Raptor
@SarcasticDrag0n
“Okay. Wait, so what’s the next stop?” Cas asked, still confused.

@-Shade-
@-Kiwi-
@Yukiko
@Blue Raptor
@SarcasticDrag0n
Shard glanced once at Sunspot then turned and scrambled up the ramp and into the truck, diving beneath Eclipse's wing and pressing her cold scales against the Lunarwing's side.

“Guys, what’s the next stop?” Cas called from the back of the trailer to the dragons still out in the sand, “are we still going south? I mean—up? Wait..” the SkyWing’s voice trailed off as he muttered directions to himself.
Hibiscus jolted awake to the bang of talons hitting the floor of the trailer. She glanced up to see Kassa, and behind him was Sol and Eclipse.
"Oh, thank goodness," she murmured, and then spoke aloud to the SolarWing as she stood up and stretched. "Hey, everything all right? I see you found Eclipse."
“Okay. Wait, so what’s the next stop?” Cas asked, still confused.
Shard glanced once at Sunspot then turned and scrambled up the ramp and into the truck, diving beneath Eclipse's wing and pressing her cold scales against the Lunarwing's side.
"I believe Monzy said we are heading to the Northern-most stretch of the continent, into the Cloud Mountains," Eclipse answered Cas without looking up. She winced slightly as Shard suddenly appeared under her wing, looking a little startled and Eclipse readjusted her wing to cover the Icewing.
Tobias was lying against the wall at one side of the transport and Eclipse limped in his direction, stiffly lowering herself to the ground a few feet away. Shard nestled in close to her side, and Eclipse found she actually enjoyed the feeling of the cold scales against her aching muscles. She rested her head on the ground, her gaze on Tobias.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
@Blue Raptor
@Yukiko
@SarcasticDrag0n
@Little Baby Bean
(AGH, I think I got everyone)

"I believe Monzy said we are heading to the Northern-most stretch of the continent, into the Cloud Mountains," Eclipse answered Cas without looking up. She winced slightly as Shard suddenly appeared under her wing, looking a little startled and Eclipse readjusted her wing to cover the Icewing.
Tobias was lying against the wall at one side of the transport and Eclipse limped in his direction, stiffly lowering herself to the ground a few feet away. Shard nestled in close to her side, and Eclipse found she actually enjoyed the feeling of the cold scales against her aching muscles. She rested her head on the ground, her gaze on Tobias.
"Yeah, yes. I believe everything is fine." Sol answered quickly, following Eclipse's gaze.
Tobias was watching him with a steady expression, giving a quick nod a moment later, motioning Sol to the back of the trailer.
"Are you okay?" Sol asked quietly, standing over the human.
Tobias swallowed, then nodded, leaning his head against the steel wall. "Where is Gen?"
Sol stiffened, feeling his scales crawl. He glanced back, then shook his head. "I don't know."
Tobias winced. "He shouldn't be out there alone."
"I don't- I have no idea where he's gone, Tobe. He fixed me up, then I went to find Eclipse."
Tobias' gaze shifted towards the LunarWing.
"You need to find Gen."
"Tobias-"
"Sol, he can't be... alone- again."
Sol dropped his gaze. He sighed. "I know. I'll- we'll figure it out." The SolarWing glanced back at Eclipse for just a moment. "I'm glad you're doing better, Tobe."
Tobias gave a weak laugh, though he sounded more bitter than joyful. He looked away. "I'm so sorry."
"No." Sol whispered. "No, it's okay."
"ALRIGHT- Dadgumit, folks, TRUCK IS LEAVIN." Kal announced, yelling into the cavern. "SeaWing! Bro, let's go!"

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
@Blue Raptor
@Yukiko
@SarcasticDrag0n
@Little Baby Bean
(AGH, I think I got everyone)
“Northernmost is IceWing territory,” Cas said, rolling his eyes. “So we’re going into the Sky Kingdom? Guess you’re gonna need my expert guidance.” He raised his eyebrows with a mock-haughty grin.

“Northernmost is IceWing territory,” Cas said, rolling his eyes. “So we’re going into the Sky Kingdom? Guess you’re gonna need my expert guidance.” He raised his eyebrows with a mock-haughty grin.
Eclipse shot the Skywing a nasty look.
"Use your brain, dipstick," she snapped. "We are already headed into the mountains and the Ice Kingdom is too cold to haul a bunch of Den-scourged dragons. So maybe, 'Northern-most' means 'Northern in the direction we are headed'."
Eclipse rolled her eyes and tucked her head beneath her wing with an exasperated snort, pain and exhaustion making her irritable.

"Use your brain, dipstick," she snapped. "We are already headed into the mountains and the Ice Kingdom is too cold to haul a bunch of Den-scourged dragons. So maybe, 'Northern-most' means 'Northern in the direction we are headed'."
Eclipse rolled her eyes and tucked her head beneath her wing with an exasperated snort, pain and exhaustion making her irritable.
@Blue Raptor

“Well then you should be said ‘North’ rather than ‘Northermost’ eh?” Cas flashed his teeth in a tight grin, flapping his wings slightly as space would allow.

"Yeah, yes. I believe everything is fine." Sol answered quickly, following Eclipse's gaze.
Tobias was watching him with a steady expression, giving a quick nod a moment later, motioning Sol to the back of the trailer.
"Are you okay?" Sol asked quietly, standing over the human.
Tobias swallowed, then nodded, leaning his head against the steel wall. "Where is Gen?"
Sol stiffened, feeling his scales crawl. He glanced back, then shook his head. "I don't know."
Tobias winced. "He shouldn't be out there alone."
"I don't- I have no idea where he's gone, Tobe. He fixed me up, then I went to find Eclipse."
Tobias' gaze shifted towards the LunarWing.
"You need to find Gen."
"Tobias-"
"Sol, he can't be... alone- again."
Sol dropped his gaze. He sighed. "I know. I'll- we'll figure it out." The SolarWing glanced back at Eclipse for just a moment. "I'm glad you're doing better, Tobe."
Tobias gave a weak laugh, though he sounded more bitter than joyful. He looked away. "I'm so sorry."
"No." Sol whispered. "No, it's okay."
"ALRIGHT- Dadgumit, folks, TRUCK IS LEAVIN." Kal announced, yelling into the cavern. "SeaWing! Bro, let's go!"
@-Kiwi-
@Yukiko

Back
Top Bottom