Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Sol stared back for a few seconds, holding tight to the defiant glint in his eye, them dropping his gaze.
"The SeaWing made it bawl, I just... I think I started it."
"No one was offensive." Tobias interrupted. "Well. Nothing really offensive." The man gave Sol a pointed look. "I think she's tired, Eclipse. And I think there's a lot that's happened to her these past few days. Lots of changes."

@-Shade-
@Yukiko
Crest felt so bad now that the dragonet was sobbing over by Eclipse. He hadn't meant for Shard to cry over it. He just wanted to help. Guess you failed to help, AGAIN.
Crest's mood shifted now and he felt like being alone. But, he couldn't be alone. Not with all these dragons in here.
"The SeaWing made it bawl, I just... I think I started it." Sol said. Crest's head shot his way and he couldn't believe what he'd just heard. The prince is blaming ME? I was trying to help the dragon. He was going to terrify her! Tobias' words put him a little more at ease, but some of the anger remained.
A thought struck him. The way he'd felt when Sol just called him, "The SeaWing". Was that the way he'd made Sunspot feel? Maybe she didn't just overreact. He looked over at her sleeping form and sighed as he walked passed the prince and towards the edge of the transport. He decided to just keep quiet so he didn't say anything else he would regret later. Things were so much simpler in the Sea Kingdom. He thought, lying down next to some other dragons trying to catch a nap.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-
@Blue Raptor
@-Kiwi- ?

“Corvus. I hope he’s okay,” Phoenix said, glancing around. She clicked her claws together, an anxious habit.
King mmd, nodding in agreement. “I’m sure he’s fine, I used to storm off whenever Osprey was getting to be too much, I’m sure he’s just overwhelmed by the Nest. Nothing to worry about.” He said, fully believing it. Out of the corner of his eye king glimpsed an odd looking tail slipping into the shrubbery, too short to be a normal dragons but big enough to worry about. A face looked back from the far off shadows, mammalian-… but, dragonlike as well? In an instant a flood of memories came to him from conversations he’d had with Osprey about a mad dragon. He supposedly took dragons and animals and cut them apart, before putting them together. But whatever he had seen was gone in a flash, was the mountain air confusing his mind? Surely it was a bear or wolf or…a human.
Crap. Craap, crap crap crap. That better not be a human, human with a tail?! Zander didn’t have a tail. Maybe some do?.
“Let’s get to the nursery.”

( @-Kiwi- @Yukiko )
(I’m trying to figure out when the best time to bring Corvus in is)
Lol yeah he be sad
No I agree 💀 poor dudes been sidelined by the Kingix plot
Soooorrrrrry!

Last edited:
Crest felt so bad now that the dragonet was sobbing over by Eclipse. He hadn't meant for Shard to cry over it. He just wanted to help. Guess you failed to help, AGAIN.
Crest's mood shifted now and he felt like being alone. But, he couldn't be alone. Not with all these dragons in here.
"The SeaWing made it bawl, I just... I think I started it." Sol said. Crest's head shot his way and he couldn't believe what he'd just heard. The prince is blaming ME? I was trying to help the dragon. He was going to terrify her! Tobias' words put him a little more at ease, but some of the anger remained.
A thought struck him. The way he'd felt when Sol just called him, "The SeaWing". Was that the way he'd made Sunspot feel? Maybe she didn't just overreact. He looked over at her sleeping form and sighed as he walked passed the prince and towards the edge of the transport. He decided to just keep quiet so he didn't say anything else he would regret later. Things were so much simpler in the Sea Kingdom. He thought, lying down next to some other dragons trying to catch a nap.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Shade-
@Blue Raptor
@-Kiwi- ?

I don't know why this made me laugh out loud, bruhhh 😂😂 Sol's voice in my head yesterday evening was just screaming jerk.
Also, Crest took that way more dramatic than I intended, so now I'm just giggling madly as I watch a the liddle soap opera unfold in the back of this dadgum truck.

(I'll just throw in a small snipbit until i get Shade's message)

The Silkwing watched the commotion for a bit from a distance. This was something important, but it didn't concern her. She flew back into the trees.

@Yukiko
@-Kiwi-

King mmd, nodding in agreement. “I’m sure he’s fine, I used to storm off whenever Osprey was getting to be too much, I’m sure he’s just overwhelmed by the Nest. Nothing to worry about.” He said, fully believing it. Out of the corner of his eye king glimpsed an odd looking tail slipping into the shrubbery, too short to be a normal dragons but big enough to worry about. A face looked back from the far off shadows, mammalian-… but, dragonlike as well? In an instant a flood of memories came to him from conversations he’d had with Osprey about a mad dragon. He supposedly took dragons and animals and cut them apart, before putting them together. But whatever he had seen was gone in a flash, was the mountain air confusing his mind? Surely it was a bear or wolf or…a human.
Crap. Craap, crap crap crap. That better not be a human.
“Let’s get to the nursery.”

( @-Kiwi- @Yukiko )

Lol yeah he be sad

Soooorrrrrry!
Sage slipped back into the trees, but turned back one more time to look at the trio flying. His heart skipped a beat as the blue dragon stared straight at him and he leapt backwards and into the forest shadows. He better not have seen me. More movement caught his eye and his head spun to see a dragon also slipping into the trees. The dragon seemed smaller but they were still slipping into the trees and Sage couldn't have another dragon lurking through the shadows while he was operating. He slipped through the forest and in the direction the dragon had disappeared to.

@Crestcrazy2
@-Kiwi-
@MadRoostie

I don't know why this made me laugh out loud, bruhhh 😂😂 Sol's voice in my head yesterday evening was just screaming jerk.
Also, Crest took that way more dramatic than I intended, so now I'm just giggling madly as I watch a the liddle soap opera unfold in the back of this dadgum truck.
Right! I didn't think Crest was gonna take it that hard, but that's what came out when I wrote sooooo XD

Sage slipped back into the trees, but turned back one more time to look at the trio flying. His heart skipped a beat as the blue dragon stared straight at him and he leapt backwards and into the forest shadows. He better not have seen me. More movement caught his eye and his head spun to see a dragon also slipping into the trees. The dragon seemed smaller but they were still slipping into the trees and Sage couldn't have another dragon lurking through the shadows while he was operating. He slipped through the forest and in the direction the dragon had disappeared to.

@Crestcrazy2
@-Kiwi-
@MadRoostie
Lotus gracefully flew through the trees. Glancing back every so often, she rolled her eyes. The silkwing dropped suddenly to the ground and folded in her wings, hiding in the bushes. Her light yellow eyes watching the other dragon.

Lotus gracefully flew through the trees. Glancing back every so often, she rolled her eyes. The silkwing dropped suddenly to the ground and folded in her wings, hiding in the bushes. Her light yellow eyes watching the other dragon.
Sage's head tilted as the sound of rustling bushes made its way to his ears. His head shot in the direction of the sound and he slipped through the undergrowth, the shadows carrying him forward to where he wanted to go. His guns were at his hips and his chain muzzle wrapped up and hanging from his belt. He wrapped his long scaly fingers around the cold steel and readied himself for an encounter with the mysterious dragon. Two light yellow eyes stared at him from the bushes and he locked his almost glowing blue ones with them, daring the dragon to make a move.

@MadRoostie

(Btw, Sage is not a normal dragon. He's a human/dragon mutant. Just thought I'd tell you in case you thought he was a normal dragon lol.)

Sage's head tilted as the sound of rustling bushes made its way to his ears. His head shot in the direction of the sound and he slipped through the undergrowth, the shadows carrying him forward to where he wanted to go. His guns were at his hips and his chain muzzle wrapped up and hanging from his belt. He wrapped his long scaly fingers around the cold steel and readied himself for an encounter with the mysterious dragon. Two light yellow eyes stared at him from the bushes and he locked his almost glowing blue ones with them, daring the dragon to make a move.

@MadRoostie

(Btw, Sage is not a normal dragon. He's a human/dragon mutant. Just thought I'd tell you in case you thought he was a normal dragon lol.)
(ooo)

The silkwing stared back, curious about this new creature she happened upon. She raised her hands slowly. Silk at the ready.

Austin didn't even look at the icewing, just walked right passed him. His usual cocky grin was nowhere to be seen. Complete seriousness and concentration made up his expression and he continued down the hall glancing back only once to make sure people were following him. He was getting lost in his own thoughts and was relying purely on instinct to get them out of the Maze. He took a left, then a right, then another right, and another left.

Alyssia followed closely behind Austin, her eyes moving from where they were going, to the dragons behind them, to Austin, and then repeated the process all over again. She would always spend a little longer on Austin, trying to read him and figure out what exactly was going on in that brain of his. Do I even want to know what goes on in that sick mind? She would question everything he did. She wasn't going to fall for any of his tricks this time.

Austin noticed Alyssia's eyes continuously falling on him, but he tried to ignore them. He knew that she was trying to figure out whether he was tricking them or not. Surprisingly this time, he wasn't. It was in both of their interests to get out of the Maze. None of them wanted to be captured and killed...or worse.
Finally, they made it to the entrance to the Maze and daylight hit them. Climbing the staircase to get out, he saw soldiers lined up in their ranks and preparing to enter the Maze.
"Hey! Who are you?!" One of the leaders came up to them and pointed a gun in their direction, thus signaling to his troops to also point their guns. Austin threw his hands up in the surrender position and hoped that Alyssia and the dragons caught what he was doing.
"Please, I'm Sir Jack Sutherland and this is my fiancé and my dragons." He looked around for the soldier that they'd encountered earlier. "We were down there and I talked to one of your men. See Jasmine here went down there looking for something and then the rest of us ran in after her but then the rebellion broke out and we didn't know what to do." He hoped his story checked out with them. If not, they were in big trouble.

Alyssia could see the doubt on the commander's face and so she stepped forward, choking on fake tears. "Please sir please! I didn't mean to. I didn't know that there was going to be a big rebellion thing! Just please let us go."
Austin tried to hide a smile at the way she acted. She must've taken some theatre classes or something. Alyssia turned and looked at Austin with a smile and looked back at the commander. "If it wasn't for him! I would probably be dead by now!" Finally, she managed to get a fake tear to fall.

Alyssia almost threw up with the way she was talking. She hated it, but she had to. All those theatre classes are paying off. She thought, slightly surprised at the way she was able to act the part. Austin walked over to her and she had to use all the strength in her very being not to pull away. He put his arm around her and pulled her in close to him. "It's ok, sweetheart. It's not your fault."

Austin began stroking her hair in a loving way and looked at the commander. He could feel Alyssia squirming slightly from the uncomfortableness of the situation, but he had to sell this. He knew she was probably going to yell at him afterwards for this, but if they were going to play the part, she was going to have to deal with this. "Now look what you've done. You've gone and made her cry. Your boss will hear from me."
The commander's doubtful face filled with fear for a split second but then changed to a more annoyed look. "Fine fine!" he said waving them away. "Just get out of here and let us do our jobs."

"Thank you, sir," Austin replied walking away with his arm still around Alyssia and waving the dragons to follow.
They made their way into streets and Alyssia immediately pulled away from Austin as soon as they were out of earshot and slapped him hard on the arm. "Never touch me like that again!" And, she marched a few paces farther ahead of everyone to be alone.

@-Shade-
@Bella the Chicken Lover
@Harmonylight
(Will reply to this in a little bit, also, it's night where they are in the story right now. The sun was setting when the rebellion started there breakout so by now, night has fallen.)

Back
Top Bottom