Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Well, that wasn't targeting me, just a good pal- Lydia, who sadly hasn't had the time to write much this summer. Which is understandable. I'm happy she has a job which she seems to fit with, though work might become old, as often is the case. I mean, kudos to her ❤️ she's had a crazy busy schedule, nothing I could ever remotely compare any point of my life to. She's killing it, tho.

*Yay, go Lydia ✨❤️✨*

Whitestar picked up the pace, sliding between Austin and Alyssia, pushing the hunter away slightly in the process.
"We have to hurry," he hissed, ducking his head dow to their levels. "The longer we are in the Den, the more of a risk we run of being discovered."
He turned his head toward Austin.
"Where would they keep the Lunarwings?"
A thought struck him halfway through the question and he interrupted before Austin could reply.
"Do you think they got out during the breakout?"

@Yukiko
@Bella the Chicken Lover
@Harmonylight
(Lol, I totally forgot that we were just after the breakout. Just pretend he said moon rays)
Austin was surprised that Whitestar was even talking to him.
"It depends on if someone bought them or not. I would be very surprised if someone hadn't bought them already. I can check in the auction archives, but they may have broken out. We'll get you dragons to the rooms and then I'll make my way to the archives and try and find out where they are," he said in dragon and continuing towards one of the main resident areas of the Scorpion Den reserved the wealthier people who come to visit.
@-Shade-

(Lol, I totally forgot that we were just after the breakout. Just pretend he said moon rays)
Austin was surprised that Whitestar was even talking to him.
"It depends on if someone bought them or not. I would be very surprised if someone hadn't bought them already. I can check in the auction archives, but they may have broken out. We'll get you dragons to the rooms and then I'll make my way to the archives and try and find out where they are," he said in dragon and continuing towards one of the main resident areas of the Scorpion Den reserved the wealthier people who come to visit.
@-Shade-
(We can skip ahead if you want)
(Also, how's Lydia doing?)

Well, that wasn't targeting me, just a good pal- Lydia, who sadly hasn't had the time to write much this summer. Which is understandable. I'm happy she has a job which she seems to fit with, though work might become old, as often is the case. I mean, kudos to her ❤️ she's had a crazy busy schedule, nothing I could ever remotely compare any point of my life to. She's killing it, tho.

*Yay, go Lydia ✨❤️✨*
Also, Lydia has wanted to get on, but her computer charging chord hasn't been working so her computer is dead and she can't write. And, she hates to use the phone to write. That's another reason why she hasn't been on recently. She really wants to get on and write, but she hasn't been able to because of time and her computer.

Also, Lydia has wanted to get on, but her computer charging chord hasn't been working so her computer is dead and she can't write. And, she hates to use the phone to write. That's another reason why she hasn't been on recently. She really wants to get on and write, but she hasn't been able to because of time and her computer.
AGH, I totally get that. I literally just tried to use my phone to write quick message and it autocorrected from "Matty" to "Marty" and practically turned into a meme from everyone else

AGH, I totally get that. I literally just tried to use my phone to write quick message and it autocorrected from "Matty" to "Marty" and practically turned into a meme from everyone else
Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Back
Top Bottom