Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Or maybe we could ARRIVE AT THE FLIPPING CHECKPOINT.

Donald Trump Reaction GIF by Election 2016
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

(ooo)

The silkwing stared back, curious about this new creature she happened upon. She raised her hands slowly. Silk at the ready.
Sage was tired of being patient. He'd had to be patient with Vulture's grandson, but this was a different dragon. But, reason got the better of him and he decided to scout out his opponent before attacking. "Who are you and what are you hiding from?" his snakelike voice hissed.

@MadRoostie

Sage was tired of being patient. He'd had to be patient with Vulture's grandson, but this was a different dragon. But, reason got the better of him and he decided to scout out his opponent before attacking. "Who are you and what are you hiding from?" his snakelike voice hissed.

@MadRoostie
Lotus spit in his face and hit him with her tail before slipping into the underbrush. The silkwing climbed a nearby tree and hissed, while spraying silk at the hybrid. "The question isss, who are you?"
@Yukiko

Last edited:
Lotus spit in his face and hit him with her tail before slipping into the underbrush. The silkwing climbed a nearby tree and hissed, while spraying silk at the hybrid. "The question isss, who are you?"
Sage wasn't expecting such quick movements from the dragon. He'd been careless. Not next time. Using his claw he wiped off the silk from his face and threw it to the ground. Quickly he got his eye on his opponent and turned to face them. She seemed to gracefully climb a tree and began to spray more of the silk, but Sage was ready this time. Wings extended he beat them once and avoided the blast of silk.
"The question isss, who are you?" came the words from this dragoness. The corners of Sage's mouth upturned just slightly. The dragon is amusing, I'll give her that.
He took the opportunity to look her up and down. She was a smaller dragon. She was about the same size as he was meaning they were both agile. A game of agility then...I can work with that.
He looked the silkwing straight in the eyes, "Someone you're going to wish you'd never met." Gripping the cold steel, he shot into the air and towards the tree and threw his chain at her legs, wrapping the steel around it and pulling hard to yank her out of the tree.

@MadRoostie

(Also, if silk actually does something significant to people it touches lemme know please lol)

Sage wasn't expecting such quick movements from the dragon. He'd been careless. Not next time. Using his claw he wiped off the silk from his face and threw it to the ground. Quickly he got his eye on his opponent and turned to face them. She seemed to gracefully climb a tree and began to spray more of the silk, but Sage was ready this time. Wings extended he beat them once and avoided the blast of silk.
"The question isss, who are you?" came the words from this dragoness. The corners of Sage's mouth upturned just slightly. The dragon is amusing, I'll give her that.
He took the opportunity to look her up and down. She was a smaller dragon. She was about the same size as he was meaning they were both agile. A game of agility then...I can work with that.
He looked the silkwing straight in the eyes, "Someone you're going to wish you'd never met." Gripping the cold steel, he shot into the air and towards the tree and threw his chain at her legs, wrapping the steel around it and pulling hard to yank her out of the tree.

@MadRoostie

(Also, if silk actually does something significant to people it touches lemme know please lol)
(not at all hahah, just sticks like cobwebs)

Lotus yelps and falls, shooting silk at the branch to keep her from hitting the ground. She spit, "I could say the same to you.. Hybrid." She uses her tail to grab the chain and whip it back to him. Her antennas wave angrily.

@Yukiko

(Lol, I totally forgot that we were just after the breakout. Just pretend he said moon rays)
Austin was surprised that Whitestar was even talking to him.
"It depends on if someone bought them or not. I would be very surprised if someone hadn't bought them already. I can check in the auction archives, but they may have broken out. We'll get you dragons to the rooms and then I'll make my way to the archives and try and find out where they are," he said in dragon and continuing towards one of the main resident areas of the Scorpion Den reserved the wealthier people who come to visit.
@-Shade-
Alyssia was safe back in her room and Austin made sure to put the other dragons back where they were supposed to be. Before he left, he gave Alyssia a cell phone that connected directly with his in case they needed to contact. Finally, he made his way back out to the open air where Whitestar was waiting. It was still dark, around 3:00 in the morning, when they left. The slight chill in the air made Austin want to be in his own room, sleeping away his exhaustion, but he had decided to go through with this mission. Why? He honestly didn't know, but at the time, it seemed like it had benefited both him and the others.
They made their way towards one of the main buildings of the Scorpion Den. Several tall buildings made up the main square of the Den. This was where most of the commerce took place. Where the head honchos of the Den stayed and did their work. Picking out the treasury and records building, Austin motioned for Whitestar to follow him into an alleyway nearby. He checked around for people, but not many were out at this time. Some guards were posted, but they looked like they were lazily doing their job. Austin's cocky grin came back and he slipped into the shadows of the alley.
"Alright, this is gonna take some precision. We can't just break in from the front because it will cause too much commotion. We're gonna have to get in from one of the windows. How many guards do you make out?" Austin peeked his head out of the alleyway and looked at the surrounding buildings to the large courtyard that they surrounded. He could see 4 guards stationed at each of the doors of the 5 buildings. Looking up at the buildings, he couldn't see inside but he assumed there would be some stationed in the buildings as well. He hadn't been stationed here often enough to know the entire layout, but he knew the general idea.
"I would say about 20 guards in the open and probably 10-15 more where we can't see." He gestured towards the archives building. "That's the one we're going to get inside."

@-Shade-

(Legit listened to Mission Impossible theme while writing this and it sets the vibe so well)

(not at all hahah, just sticks like cobwebs)

Lotus yelps and falls, shooting silk at the branch to keep her from hitting the ground. She spit, "I could say the same to you.. Hybrid." She uses her tail to grab the chain and whip it back to him. Her antennas wave angrily.

@Yukiko
Sage watched the silkwing struggle but he tensed as he saw the metal chain flying back at him. It was fast enough where he wasn't paying attention and he reached up a hand desperately to grab it, but the metal on the muzzle section sliced his hand and he let out a roar between a human and a dragon. Anger now in his eyes, he glared at the silkwing as blood dripped down the chain. He was tired of this. He bolted towards her, claws extended and he grabbed her shoulders and shoved to the ground.

@MadRoostie

Alyssia was safe back in her room and Austin made sure to put the other dragons back where they were supposed to be. Before he left, he gave Alyssia a cell phone that connected directly with his in case they needed to contact. Finally, he made his way back out to the open air where Whitestar was waiting. It was still dark, around 3:00 in the morning, when they left. The slight chill in the air made Austin want to be in his own room, sleeping away his exhaustion, but he had decided to go through with this mission. Why? He honestly didn't know, but at the time, it seemed like it had benefited both him and the others.
They made their way towards one of the main buildings of the Scorpion Den. Several tall buildings made up the main square of the Den. This was where most of the commerce took place. Where the head honchos of the Den stayed and did their work. Picking out the treasury and records building, Austin motioned for Whitestar to follow him into an alleyway nearby. He checked around for people, but not many were out at this time. Some guards were posted, but they looked like they were lazily doing their job. Austin's cocky grin came back and he slipped into the shadows of the alley.
"Alright, this is gonna take some precision. We can't just break in from the front because it will cause too much commotion. We're gonna have to get in from one of the windows. How many guards do you make out?" Austin peeked his head out of the alleyway and looked at the surrounding buildings to the large courtyard that they surrounded. He could see 4 guards stationed at each of the doors of the 5 buildings. Looking up at the buildings, he couldn't see inside but he assumed there would be some stationed in the buildings as well. He hadn't been stationed here often enough to know the entire layout, but he knew the general idea.
"I would say about 20 guards in the open and probably 10-15 more where we can't see." He gestured towards the archives building. "That's the one we're going to get inside."

@-Shade-

(Legit listened to Mission Impossible theme while writing this and it sets the vibe so well)
Whietstar followed Austin's motion toward the large building.
"I think I have an idea," he whispered, watching a nearby guard carefully.
"But we gotta get close to the building first."

@Yukiko
(Sorry about the short part, my nails are drying rn)

Back
Top Bottom