Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Lotus psshawed, and waved off the idea. "A movement? A movement almost cost me my life. Forget it." She rubbed her arm and stood, flaring her wings. Rolling her eyes, "Another Queen? I have not."
(making foodstuffs, sorry for short reply)
@Yukiko
Sage was tired of this. He ripped the gun from his holster and aimed the barrel at the silkwing. "Alright, enough of this. You had your chance. I need to get back to what I came here for, but before I leave you, I need to make sure you keep quiet."
@TheWasp

Austin's eyes went wide. He'd forgotten that this dragon had magic-like powers. His mind went back to the oasis where Alyssia had been healed and he criticized himself for forgetting such a valuable asset.
Nodding towards Whitestar, or where he assumed Whitestar was still standing, he prepared for Whitestar to pick him up. Now that the dragon was invisible, this job was going to be a lot easier.
Whitestar reached out a talon toward Austin, scooping him up by his middle and plopping him almost carelessly on his back. His scales prickled uncomfortably at the feeling of the human mounted between his shoulders, unlike how amusing it felt to carry Alyssia.
"Loop the chain over your shoulders," the Icewing instructed. "It should be big enough to still fit loosely if we are both in it."
He tapped the human's arm with a talon and then tugged at the chain.
"It's right here. No- over here. Right h- yeah, there you go."
It took Austin a moment to find the invisible object and Whitestar bit back the irritation in his voice as the human fumbled for the necklace.
"Alright now hold on."

@Yukiko

Last edited:
Sage was tired of this. He ripped the gun from his holster and aimed the barrel at the silkwing. "Alright, enough of this. You had your chance. I need to get back to what I came here for, but before I leave you, I need to make sure you keep quiet."
@TheWasp
Lotus raised her talons slowly. "I'm sure you don't want to do this. What is your name? Maybe we can talk about this, just put down the gun.." She closed her wings and made herself as small as possible.

@Yukiko

Dred snorted loudly, standing up and yawning, his huge tusklike fangs glistening in the few rays of light that managed to sneak into the truck through the metal walls. The cloudwing turned and seemingly Ignored him, Dred could see the wing feathers clearly now. Clipped unprofessionally, the edges jagged and frayed. He almost felt bad for making such a rude comment to the proud cloudwing, but he was always being so rude! And bossy and cocky and…he treated kopak like a pile of sticks. His only friend.
He let the conversation end there as they all sat in silence, but a half hour passed and the silence was getting hard to bare.
“Kopak, where are you going after we make it all the way north?”
( @-Shade- @Blue Raptor )
Kapok sild between the two dragons nervously, hoping the fight didn't continue to escalate. He hesitated a moment, watching Dred, before he gave him a small shrug.

@Blue Raptor
@Crestcrazy2

Back
Top Bottom