Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

observing this is...... interesting bc I'm not sure if I'm watching a drama show or somethin else..... either way carry on bc i'm not even trying to figure out anything for my characters atm I'm just tuned into this!!!

*stares intently*

AND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT????????? *drumroll*

Sol stood abruptly, slamming his back talons against the trailer.
Tobias gasped, startled awake, he rushed to sit up, nearly passing out as his vision spasmed.
"Bold of you to think I have a problem with putting you in your place." Sol growled. He scoffed. "You don't even know me," the dragon muttered. "And you come swinging. You're pathetic."
Oh, that hit a nerve.
“I just know my worth,” said Sunspot, narrowing her eyes. She glanced at Eclipse. “Hostile? What makes you think IM being hostile? He’s the one that’s losing his mind over a little comment.”
Eclipse glanced around sharply. Almost every dragon on the transport was watching now, especially after the loud bang from Sol's talons hitting the back wall.
Shard was standing, fully awake now, watching the scene with wide, blue eyes. Eclipse turned back toward the two fiery dragons, her spines lifting in apprehension.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-

observing this is...... interesting bc I'm not sure if I'm watching a drama show or somethin else..... either way carry on bc i'm not even trying to figure out anything for my characters atm I'm just tuned into this!!!

*stares intently*

AND WHAT HAPPENS NEXT????????? *drumroll*
AAHHHHH, NO CAP LEFT, *CLIFFHANGER*

Whitestar reached out a talon toward Austin, scooping him up by his middle and plopping him almost carelessly on his back. His scales prickled uncomfortably at the feeling of the human mounted between his shoulders, unlike how amusing it felt to carry Alyssia.
"Loop the chain over your shoulders," the Icewing instructed. "It should be big enough to still fit loosely if we are both in it."
He tapped the human's arm with a talon and then tugged at the chain.
"It's right here. No- over here. Right h- yeah, there you go."
It took Austin a moment to find the invisible object and Whitestar bit back the irritation in his voice as the human fumbled for the necklace.
"Alright now hold on."

@Yukiko
@Yukiko

Eclipse glanced around sharply. Almost every dragon on the transport was watching now, especially after the loud bang from Sol's talons hitting the back wall.
Shard was standing, fully awake now, watching the scene with wide, blue eyes. Eclipse turned back toward the two fiery dragons, her spines lifting in apprehension.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
@Blue Raptor
@Little Baby Bean
@SarcasticDrag0n
(I assume Cas, Calla, and Hibiscus are all watching this happen now too)

@Blue Raptor
@Little Baby Bean
@SarcasticDrag0n
(I assume Cas, Calla, and Hibiscus are all watching this happen now too)
Hi:
Awkward Cardi B GIF by Saturday Night Live

Cas:
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Kal:
Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

Kassa:
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Crest:
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Shard:
Mothers Day Baby GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
Oh, that hit a nerve.
“I just know my worth,” said Sunspot, narrowing her eyes. She glanced at Eclipse. “Hostile? What makes you think IM being hostile? He’s the one that’s losing his mind over a little comment.”
Oh, oh, OHHhhh, he was such a BLASTED hypocrite.
Good to see that part of you isn't broken.
See, now why did she have to say that? And why did it hurt so much? And why did his nonexistent ego feel wounded, every last ounce of pride crumbling with his impulsive actions.
"Hey, Sol?" Tobias half whispered, his voice sounding discouragingly sick.
The dragon stiffened, giving the SolarWing one last hissing glare before softening his expression and turning towards the human.
"Just- leave it be." Tobias whispered.
Sol couldn't help but snarl.
"Don't you dare loose it in here."
With a seriously dramatic eye roll, Sol turned away from Tobias, glaring as he took what was meant to be a 'calming' breath.

Awwwww don't cry!!!!!!! I just need y'all to know I have a lot of gratefulness for everyone here!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try to pick up with all four of my characters as soon as I can, I'm actually really excited to get back into it!!!!!

If anyone ever tells me that online friends aren't real friends.....
BOP BOP
Cause HECK NAH

This guy that I've known from childhood (who I'm having to figure out how to distance myself from a lil.... oh joy) made a comment the other day about how i was part of a roleplay abt dragons and tried making it seem childish and stupid......
bad idea lol cause HUH UH
Toss the whole dude out fr

@_-Captain BRM-_
@-Kiwi-
Oh, oh, OHHhhh, he was such a BLASTED hypocrite.
Good to see that part of you isn't broken.
See, now why did she have to say that? And why did it hurt so much? And why did his nonexistent ego feel wounded, every last ounce of pride crumbling with his impulsive actions.
"Hey, Sol?" Tobias half whispered, his voice sounding discouragingly sick.
The dragon stiffened, giving the SolarWing one last hissing glare before softening his expression and turning towards the human.
"Just- leave it be." Tobias whispered.
Sol couldn't help but snarl.
"Don't you dare loose it in here."
With a seriously dramatic eye roll, Sol turned away from Tobias, glaring as he took what was meant to be a 'calming' breath.
Sunspot looked at Sol smugly.

He needed to be taken down a notch.

She yawned again and moved back to where Eclipse had backed up to, flopping onto the cool floor, not taking her eyes off Sol.

Back
Top Bottom