Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

"Glad to see you have enough energy to be- be stupid." Vel gave a flat grin. "You're eyes are bloodshot, bozo. Drink."

@Little Baby Bean
Ajax rolled his eyes slightly as he agonizingly walked over to the small body of water. He dipped his face in and swallowed the water down slowly. It felt so good and yet so bad at the same time.

"Hey, for real, now, how do you feel? I'm sick."

@Little Baby Bean
“I feel like me or my legs are going to pass out any second now. And like I could throw up if I had something in my system. So yeah, I think I’m sick as well. Either it’s by exhaustion or that rotten food that you somehow managed to find.” Ajax looked up from the water to Vel.

“I feel like me or my legs are going to pass out any second now. And like I could throw up if I had something in my system. So yeah, I think I’m sick as well. Either it’s by exhaustion or that rotten food that you somehow managed to find.” Ajax looked up from the water to Vel.
"Both. But probably the food. Either way, blame me if you like. But I'm the only reason you're even alive right now, so you can take that in to consideration as well." She lifted her chin in a superior manner, a pang of longing stabbing through her mind as she mimicked Kassa. If she was being honest, she had resorted to behaving similarly to the brothers the past few days. She was quirky, and jesting, yet cutting. Hiding behind this fake side of herself kept her safe.
"We're going to be feeling worse by tonight. It's mid-day. We're soaking in cool water and sun. Obviously it's correct conditions enough to restore some ounce of energy." She coughed. "And my mouth still runs. If it ever doesn't, Ajax, honestly I'm probably dead/dying." She gave a sour smile. "Think you can walk? Maybe find some frogs or... turtles." She watched Alicanto's chest rise and fall. Too slow.

"Both. But probably the food. Either way, blame me if you like. But I'm the only reason you're even alive right now, so you can take that in to consideration as well." She lifted her chin in a superior manner, a pang of longing stabbing through her mind as she mimicked Kassa. If she was being honest, she had resorted to behaving similarly to the brothers the past few days. She was quirky, and jesting, yet cutting. Hiding behind this fake side of herself kept her safe.
"We're going to be feeling worse by tonight. It's mid-day. We're soaking in cool water and sun. Obviously it's correct conditions enough to restore some ounce of energy." She coughed. "And my mouth still runs. If it ever doesn't, Ajax, honestly I'm probably dead/dying." She gave a sour smile. "Think you can walk? Maybe find some frogs or... turtles." She watched Alicanto's chest rise and fall. Too slow.
@Little Baby Bean

Ajax nodded. “As long as there is no flying involved, I should be fine for at least an hour.” He said truthfully.
Normally, he would be trying to cover up his weaknesses. But right now, he just wanted to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom