Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Kapok shrugged and stood up, arching his back in a long, lazy stretch.

@Blue Raptor
(Shrike needs to make more decisions for these two 'cause he's the brains, and ya know, Kapok just supposed to be the large planty guy that follows him around.)
@Crestcrazy2 (Helios)

Shrike rolled his eyes. “Okay then ya big lug, let’s go,” the feathered dragon said in a reluctant tone of voice, and he followed the red dragon indoors. Something about the SolarWing’s looks slightly uneased him.
They walked indoors as the SnowWing who’d been assisting unloading dragons yelled something requiring people to start leaving. Shrike partially ignored the announcement and caught up to the red dragon.
“Hey,” he called, catching Helios’ attention; the moment the SolarWing turned, Shrike felt a twist in his stomach he couldn’t seem to catch an understanding of. Something was really off-putting about the bipedal dragon, and a flash of memory all at once drove realization home.
Shrike’s demeanor suddenly shifted to a defensive one almost without him realizing it.

Sol.

There was no way the Champion and this dragon didn’t share relations—Shrike could see Sol’s features written all over the SolarWing’s face.
The CloudWing, stricken, held an awkward silence as he stared at Helios.

Shard's eyes widened at the Solarwings comment.
"Why though?" she said, feeling sorry for Sol's friend. "I thought humans only hated dragons, I didn't know they would hurt each other."

@-Kiwi-
“Nasty things, humans,” Sunspot said. She flicked her tail, staring off into the dark. “They’re not to be trusted. Humans are worse than dragons ever could be.”

Spark was killed by them. Mother and Father…

She shook her entire body vigorously, flexing and snapping her wings briskly a few times, as if shaking off her discomfort.

@-Shade-

“Nasty things, humans,” Sunspot said. She flicked her tail, staring off into the dark. “They’re not to be trusted. Humans are worse than dragons ever could be.”

Spark was killed by them. Mother and Father…

She shook her entire body vigorously, flexing and snapping her wings briskly a few times, as if shaking off her discomfort.

@-Shade-
Shard sat down on the cold pavement, glancing across the bunked at the group again.
"But what about Sol's friend? Is he bad?"

@-Kiwi-

@Crestcrazy2 (Helios)

Shrike rolled his eyes. “Okay then ya big lug, let’s go,” the feathered dragon said in a reluctant tone of voice, and he followed the red dragon indoors. Something about the SolarWing’s looks slightly uneased him.
They walked indoors as the SnowWing who’d been assisting unloading dragons yelled something requiring people to start leaving. Shrike partially ignored the announcement and caught up to the red dragon.
“Hey,” he called, catching Helios’ attention; the moment the SolarWing turned, Shrike felt a twist in his stomach he couldn’t seem to catch an understanding of. Something was really off-putting about the bipedal dragon, and a flash of memory all at once drove realization home.
Shrike’s demeanor suddenly shifted to a defensive one almost without him realizing it.

Sol.

There was no way the Champion and this dragon didn’t share relations—Shrike could see Sol’s features written all over the SolarWing’s face.
The CloudWing, stricken, held an awkward silence as he stared at Helios.
@Crestcrazy2

Eclipse curled her lip at the human, giving him a hard stare from the corner of her eye.
"Sol, I don't think you should trust him, doctor or not." She turned to face the Solarwing again, her eyes darkening with doubt. She flicked her tail so that it rested curled on the ground halfway around where Tobias lay, creating a small barrier between the two humans. A slight but clear symbol of her distrust for Helios's irritating companion.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Crestcrazy2
@_-Captain BRM-_

Shard sat down on the cold pavement, glancing across the bunked at the group again.
"But what about Sol's friend? Is he bad?"

@-Kiwi-
"Never spoke to him, hopefully never will. Maybe he'll die," Sunspot said hopefully. "That Sol dude needs some tragic event to humble him and then maybe he'll stop being a stuck up jerk."

She stretched one wing upwards to its full extent, her magenta tinted, flexible wingblades spreading out. Fiery gold veins glowed and pulsed in her thin wing membranes, like tiny rivulets of lava, or golden leaf veins.

The SolarWing sighed. "No idea why Eclipse trusts me with you. Let alone let me anywhere near a dragonet. I'm pretty sure she hates me," she grinned toothily.

@-Shade-

"Never spoke to him, hopefully never will. Maybe he'll die," Sunspot said hopefully. "That Sol dude needs some tragic event to humble him and then maybe he'll stop being a stuck up jerk."

She stretched one wing upwards to its full extent, her magenta tinted, flexible wingblades spreading out. Fiery gold veins glowed and pulsed in her thin wing membranes, like tiny rivulets of lava, or golden leaf veins.

The SolarWing sighed. "No idea why Eclipse trusts me with you. Let alone let me anywhere near a dragonet. I'm pretty sure she hates me," she grinned toothily.

@-Shade-
Quit making me snort coffee. 💀😵‍💫

Eclipse curled her lip at the human, giving him a hard stare from the corner of her eye.
"Sol, I don't think you should trust him, doctor or not." She turned to face the Solarwing again, her eyes darkening with doubt. She flicked her tail so that it rested curled on the ground halfway around where Tobias lay, creating a small barrier between the two humans. A slight but clear symbol of her distrust for Helios's irritating companion.

@_-Captain BRM-_
@Crestcrazy2
Sol cocked his head at the doctor. He wondered where he came from. He wondered if he had met him before.
No words could describe his appreciation for Eclipse. She was kind. So kind. He quite literally would be a piping hot mess without her.
Tobias stirred and Sol felt the back of his neck tingle with excitement, but the human moved no more.

Ferrin walked briskly down the hall, smoothing out his suit, a habit developed over many years.
Gen led him down the hall, Lueria stayed back with Winter.

Back
Top Bottom