Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Yeah, I’m only fifty pages in… this is gonna take a while 😭
Woah, 50, tho? You're spppeeeeeddyyy, pal. Trust me, you won't regret reading. And if there's a slow part where we were ✨stalling✨ because mama Taber is freaking awesome and even though I totally hated it at the time she was absolutely right- you are so welcome to skip over it 💀

Woah, 50, tho? You're spppeeeeeddyyy, pal. Trust me, you won't regret reading. And if there's a slow part where we were ✨stalling✨ because mama Taber is freaking awesome and even though I totally hated it at the time she was absolutely right- you are so welcome to skip over it 💀
I take pride in the fact that I am a VERY fast reader. 😎
I’ll let you know when I reach that point lol

(can someone just give me like- a super fast run down of whats going on with Sol, Eclipse and them pleaseeee. My internet is being awful and i want to write but cant read back :p)
Not a lot happened that you missed. Besides Taber's "Ring of Ice" piece and my oHaS pieces, the RP been low-key. Eclipse and Sol are outside the room. They should confront Helios soon... We have ideas of where to go next in the plot, right? By taking over/destroying the SD. But we need some bridge side stuff in order to get there.
I was thinking it might be cool if a group hit up The Kingdom of Sun with Helios... then we develop more of an army and maybe tap into some other tribes? Dunno dunno, got to go somewhere, though.

Not a lot happened that you missed. Besides Taber's "Ring of Ice" piece and my oHaS pieces, the RP been low-key. Eclipse and Sol are outside the room. They should confront Helios soon... We have ideas of where to go next in the plot, right? By taking over/destroying the SD. But we need some bridge side stuff in order to get there.
I was thinking it might be cool if a group hit up The Kingdom of Sun with Helios... then we develop more of an army and maybe tap into some other tribes? Dunno dunno, got to go somewhere, though.
Confused Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Eclipse ran a talon over her snout with a long breath. How could she put this outside of words?

she ran a talon over her snout thinking

Eclipse ran a talon over her snout with a long breath. Calm down Bloodmoon.

Eclipse ran a talon over her snout, running the options

She ran a talon over her snout.

Eclipse ran a talon down her snout

Eclipse ran a talon down her snout, letting out a long breath

"I don't understand him," she ran a talon down her snout.

Eclipse ran a talon down her snout with a long breath, trying to bite back her irritation.

I’m making a collection 💀
Eclipse runs a talon down her snout A LOT

Back
Top Bottom