Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Fall Photography Contest

Pics
I love early fall snow falls. Come spring they gotta go though. :D Is your power still out?
Nope! We were lucky this time, power was restored within a few hours.
I absolutely agree. I get sick of hauling water by hand after the first six months of it :lol:

Nope! We were lucky this time, power was restored within a few hours.
I absolutely agree. I get sick of hauling water by hand after the first six months of it :lol:
I hear you. At first its amusing, then it becomes work, then it's just plain annoying! :gig I look forward to our first wood stove fire every year. (We heat strictly with wood only.) Come spring I'd rather freeze to death than shovel wood in and ashes out. :lol:

I hear you. At first its amusing, then it becomes work, then it's just plain annoying! :gig I look forward to our first wood stove fire every year. (We heat strictly with wood only.) Come spring I'd rather freeze to death than shovel wood in and ashes out. :lol:
Hahaha, boy, do I feel your pain. Thankfully, I don't heat my house with wood these days, but I know plenty of folks that do! It gets quite irritating after a time!!

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited that you're setting them! I was actually joking, so YAY!!! lol
I got another egg today and couldn't help myself! I want more chicks, my last half dozen are practically adults now. I might be slightly addicted. Slightly.

Not an entry, just for fun!

There are so many beautiful pictures in this contest that I thought I would break it up with the creepy Halloween cup my friend made for me. :lau
I love all things hand made and I cherish them even more when I know the person who made it! So since I drink a ton of water every day I've started to collect seasonal and holiday related cups that my friend's make for me!
This one is for Halloween obviously and yes the lumps in the goo are plastic bugs, lol!

FB_IMG_1603059151756.jpg FB_IMG_1603059162726.jpg FB_IMG_1603059166260.jpg

Back
Top Bottom