Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Haunted House or Creepy Coop Contest!

Pics
Have fun putting your coop together! Super egg-citing!
Coop is coming pre built (not a prefab, a nice amish one lol) but run is homemade. Chickens are currently screaming because we had to remove their run 'extension' that just barely gives them enough space, and they are now stuck with a smaller space. I've explained to them that they need to deal to get a bigger home, but they won't listen.

Coop is coming pre built (not a prefab, a nice amish one lol) but run is homemade. Chickens are currently screaming because we had to remove their run 'extension' that just barely gives them enough space, and they are now stuck with a smaller space. I've explained to them that they need to deal to get a bigger home, but they won't listen.
Your chickens will be cracking the whip soon! :D How long do you think it will take?

Your chickens will be cracking the whip soon! :D How long do you think it will take?
I'm not sure exactly when the coop is coming. It's large enough that we had to move the run 'extension' out of the way to make room for it to get through. Once it's all set we'll be able to put the run 'extension' back. The run probably won't be all built until wednesday, so we probably won't be able to move them into their new home until the rental one has to leave.

Have you all seen BYC's 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-a-Long contests?

1470075555_25.gif
6, 8, & 9 haven't started yet, that's why they don't have links. Hope to have those up soon!

Back
Top Bottom