Open Contest Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Spooky Treats & Halloween Eats Contest!

jnicholes

Crowing
Feb 16, 2017
Not sure if this is good for an entry or not, but I thought I’d give it a try. If it’s not good for an entry, that’s OK. At least I got to show it.

This is a bear roast dinner. That is corned bear meat.

Yes, you read that right. BEAR roast.

F9574A4D-E419-4602-A853-51D34F18B532.jpeg

While eating, I noticed I had a shadow. Boy, once you get him on game meat, he’ll never go back on regular dog food again

6D14C414-136B-452C-8D12-C8A6B8FAB2CB.jpeg

And finally, a picture of the source of the meat. This is the SCARY part.

202459F0-C9BE-4EB9-938F-F0E519EB9E15.png

Just so you all know, I have a legal hunting license, and I had a legal black bear tag. And, this was a legal take according to the mandatory check report done by Idaho Fish and Game.

There is my entry. Not sure if it’s a good entry, though. Well see.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Not sure if this is good for an entry or not, but I thought I’d give it a try. If it’s not good for an entry, that’s OK. At least I got to show it.

View attachment 2348562

While eating, I noticed I had a shadow. Boy, once you get him on game meat, he’ll never go back on regular dog food again

View attachment 2348563

View attachment 2348572

Just so you all know, I have a legal hunting license, and I had a legal black bear tag. And, this was a legal take according to the mandatory check report done by Idaho Fish and Game.

Great pictures Jared! :thumbsup

Sapphire Sebright

"See me now; a ray of light in the moondance..."
Premium Feather Member
Jun 22, 2019
My kitchen in Maine

View attachment 2348562

View attachment 2348563

View attachment 2348572

:drool Can I come to your house for dinner sometime? Please? I have good manners, I promise -- and I can bring dessert.

jnicholes

Crowing
Feb 16, 2017
Do you know what? I just realized that I broke a rule on accident. I’m going to have to forfeit my first entry.

The rule I broke was that all photos must not be used on other websites. Well, I posted my bear photo on another forum where I meet my hunting friends. This was a while ago.

As a result, I broke a rule on accident. I’m sorry, and I forfeit my first entry.

that’s OK, though. I don’t think it was spooky enough for the Halloween contest.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming

Top Bottom