Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Spooky Treats & Halloween Eats Contest!

Pics
Ooh will have to join in if I can

Hope you do join in, it would be fun to see what you come up with!

(This is not my entry LOL) but definitely have to redeem myself after last year with my first attempt decorating with royal icing... poor pumpkins.
View attachment 2365364

Looks like a good job of decorating to me!

Cute! I'm going to try my hand at icing cookies tonight and it will actually be a first for me. (At least that I can recall)

You can do it @CluckNDoodle!

Not an entry, just for fun!

Project Mummy Ninja cookies was a fail! Not only did they look bad, but they tasted bad too! In order to make them even remotely palatable we coated them in strawberry jam, which as you can see...was not a good look for them. :lau
Tried something new! Check! ✔
Never making icing cookies again! Check check!!! ✔✔ lol!

cookies (2).JPG
Cookies (3).jpg

Project Mummy Ninja cookies was a fail! Not only did they look bad, but they tasted bad too! In order to make them even remotely palatable we coated them in strawberry jam, which as you can see...was not a good look for them. :lau

View attachment 2366403View attachment 2366404

Love them, those are fun! And the strawberry jam looks great :lol:

I think they're cute 😁 you did great !!

Those look SO tasty!!!

Back
Top Bottom