Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL - Trick or Treat and Count These Things that are Good to Eat - How Many Green M & M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I just looked at the cheat sheet and still have two guesses left. The correct number of green m&ms is 133 and if not..... 144 , LOL
Now, silly goose... You *know* it's gots-ta-bee 42. It's thee answer to the ultimate question. So it must be right here./snickers

This Contest is starting to turn into a lot of work trying to keep all these wrong guessed numbers straight! :barnie
Perhaps a little refresher course in chaos theory may help you outta that dulldrum? /Smirks

I could offer a Statistical suggestion for you to play with? It involves pizzas. (That's your 1st hint, much safer then measuring grains of powder)

Perhaps a little refresher course in chaos theory may help you outta that dulldrum? /Smirks

I could offer a Statistical suggestion for you to play with? It involves pizzas. (That's your 1st hint, much safer then measuring grains of powder)
I will have to sleep on it.... My get up and go has just get up and gone for the day ! 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom