Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Artwork Contest

Entry #2
Watercolor Spring Tree
20210330_132527-01.jpeg

Entry 4,
and last. Storm my dog, she had some guarding issues with her toys which no one took her training seriously over, I drew this in my frustration lol.(with her favourite toy piggy)View attachment 3183544
Made me laugh cuz my dog had that same toy in the 90s! Hercules was a slobberhound & the little piggy toy was constantly slimy...you'd be sitting on the sofa, all cozy, minding your own business eating popcorn watching a movie, and he'd run over to you full speed, 130 lb dog...how he stopped was when he ran into you (all you could do was say "umph" at his weight), then he'd spit this slobbery piggy on you, so you could toss it for him. That darn rubbery slobbery thing always managing to touch your popcorn eating hand, then your next move, whatever it was, whether standing up to allow the toy to fall without having to touch it, or going to touch it to toss away...he'd jump the gun & grab it, Like a heavyweight bull in a China shop nearly nearly knocking you off the sofa with popcorn bowl flying in the air...Oh yeah he was hilarious and his little piggy inspired crazy crazy antics. I got a laugh because the mere thought of that toy and all the commotion it stirred up in him. I miss that crazy dog. 🤪 ❤️

Back
Top Bottom