Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Other Poultry Show

Pics
congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl
& waterfowl.
@yesterDAYNE, @Lexievans11990, @Patiocoturnix, @Fluffy Lambs, @CoriM, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Evadig, @Canadian Wind, @quack_and_cluck, & @Chive

full

@yesterDAYNE, @Lexievans11990, @Patiocoturnix, & @Fluffy Lambs

First Place - @yesterDAYNE

Second Place - @Lexievans11990

Third Place - @Patiocoturnix

Fourth PLace - @Fluffy Lambs

full

First Place - @CoriM

Two-way tie for second!​

Second Place - @WhiteTreeOfGondor

Second Place - @Evadig

Third Place - @Canadian Wind

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @quack_and_cluck

Fourth Place - @Chive

@yesterDAYNE, @Lexievans11990, @Patiocoturnix, @Fluffy Lambs, @CoriM, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Evadig, @Canadian Wind, @quack_and_cluck, & @Chive, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who judged all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank you so much surprised I won and congrats to everyone who won :woot

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl
& waterfowl.
@yesterDAYNE, @Lexievans11990, @Patiocoturnix, @Fluffy Lambs, @CoriM, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Evadig, @Canadian Wind, @quack_and_cluck, & @Chive

full

full

First Place - @CoriM

Two-way tie for second!​

Second Place - @Evadig

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @Chive

@yesterDAYNE, @Lexievans11990, @Patiocoturnix, @Fluffy Lambs, @CoriM, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Evadig, @Canadian Wind, @quack_and_cluck, & @Chive, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all of the judges who judged all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

Thank you, and congratulations to all winners 😃.

congratulations00.gif

& waterfowl.

full

full

First Place - @CoriM

Two-way tie for second!​

Second Place - @Evadig

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @Chive

thank you.png

Thank you so much! I didn’t actually think I was going to win (those pictures were definitely not my best).
I really enjoyed seeing everyones entries!
Thank you so much judges! We really appreciate all your hard work!
And congratulations @yesterDAYNE, @Lexievans11990, @Patiocoturnix, @Fluffy Lambs, @CoriM, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Evadig, @Canadian Wind, @quack_and_cluck!

congratulations00.gif

& waterfowl.

full

full

First Place - @CoriM

Two-way tie for second!​

Second Place - @Evadig

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @Chive

thank you.png

Congratulations everyone, some great looking birds (and photos)!

Back
Top Bottom