Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #10

Pics
If anyone has any other topic ideas for me let me know :)
The learning center doesn't have any articles on "Hardware Disease". Pretty gruesome topic, but it's important for people to know that it exists. I can point you to some threads with pictures and have a few pictures of my own if it's something you want to tackle.

Rules from post #1
"Rules:

1. All articles must be posted in the Member Pages section
  2. All articles must be written by you and must be unique (do not copy from other sources)
  3. Sorry, articles and pages submitted to our previous contests will not count for this contest.
  4. All articles must contain accurate information, and must be a minimum of 500 words (shoot for 750+), and should contain pictures relative to the subject matter
  5. Please spell check your article(s)
  6. BYC retains full license of articles submitted
  7. At least 40 articles need to be submitted before the contest ends
  8. Contest is void where prohibited
    smile.png

"

Ok here is new link. I made sure mine is posted in members pages. Thks!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/my-prefabricated-coop-kit.74442/#comment-505724

The learning center doesn't have any articles on "Hardware Disease". Pretty gruesome topic, but it's important for people to know that it exists. I can point you to some threads with pictures and have a few pictures of my own if it's something you want to tackle.
I've contacted CherriesBrood and she doesn't intend to do an article on Hardware Disease so I might. It may not get finished in time for the competition though.

Just a question since on topic of articles. I wrote a how to article on DIY chicken swing for the brooder and feel it is probably not for the contest but where would you recommend posting this? The DIY section are posts rather than articles. I may choose a third topic for the contest.

Just a question since on topic of articles. I wrote a how to article on DIY chicken swing for the brooder and feel it is probably not for the contest but where would you recommend posting this? The DIY section are posts rather than articles. I may choose a third topic for the contest.
The members page section of the articles is a good place to post any article.

Back
Top Bottom