Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #7 - Write and Win!

Pics
I'm not good at thinking of and writing articles as informative as those. I'm more the everyday-ordinary-stuff-that-I've-done-myselfing kind. But I do have another in mind and hope I get to put it down this weekend.

I'm not good at thinking of and writing articles as informative as those. I'm more the everyday-ordinary-stuff-that-I've-done-myselfing kind. But I do have another in mind and hope I get to put it down this weekend.
Those kind of "what I experienced and learned" info is as priceless if not more so than the "book" knowledge. I found experience a wonderful (if harsh) teacher.

If we only have 15 now, I am going to have to become like all great writers ( like Steven King and Samuel Clemens) and make a few pen names.

30 to go so I only need 10 pen names!
We'll be keeping an eye out for ya!
wink.png

no need too!

I am the most honest trustworthy person I know, so I will just self police so you can go after the other, I mean real crooks!
Oh, but Ralphie, there is abundant evidence that self policing doesn't work. Do we self police when we see new chicks and realize we don't have any? Nope, we go get our own! Do we self police when we say this is the last coop or coop change we are going to make? Nope, we either build that one more coop or get out the tools and start changing the one we have. Self policing works with everyone but chicken people, I think!
idunno.gif

Oh, but Ralphie, there is abundant evidence that self policing doesn't work. Do we self police when we see new chicks and realize we don't have any? Nope, we go get our own! Do we self police when we say this is the last coop or coop change we are going to make? Nope, we either build that one more coop or get out the tools and start changing the one we have. Self policing works with everyone but chicken people, I think!
idunno.gif

Hey Blooie, I was talking to Marc T. Wayne tonight he is writing an article for the contest...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom