Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #7 - Write and Win!

Pics
Quote:
Haha, I know blooie it's so hard for me. I wrote my article just for fun not even realizing they had this contest.
tongue.png
Can't wait to see yours.
smile.png

How To Enter:

1. Pick a chicken related topic. We suggest writing an article that is not already covered in our Learning Center, but is a topic that would be a good addition to one of the sections in the Learning Center.
  2. See here for article/member page/coop page writing tutorial: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/953810/coop-pages-and-member-pages-tutorial-and-feedback/0_30
  3. Create a well worded & detailed title. Example: “How To Raise & Process Chickens for Meat - Tips & Pictures” is much better than: “Meat Chickens
  4. Write a unique high quality article with around 750 words (more is fine as long as it is good / helpful info). It must have at least one picture relative to the subject. Bonus points if you add more pics (pictures are usually worth 1,000 words, but in this contest they are worth about 10 - 50
    wink.png
    )
  5. Post a reply to this thread with a link to your completed article(s) - A maximum of THREE article submissions per member will be allowed.

Rules:

1. All articles must be posted in the Member Pages section
  2. All articles must be written by you and must be unique (do not copy from other sources)
  3. Sorry, articles and pages submitted to our previous contests will not count for this contest.
  4. All articles must contain accurate information, and must be a minimum of 500 words (shoot for 750+), and should contain pictures relative to the subject matter
  5. Please spell check your article(s)
  6. BYC retains full license of articles submitted
  7. At least 40 articles need to be submitted before the contest ends
  8. Contest is void where prohibited
    smile.png

Back
Top Bottom