Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 02-12-21 Pic by darlingdarla

Pics
@4 little chickens @21hens-incharge @4yearsofchickens @416bigbore @AccidentalFarm @achiekitty @Ada06 @Aflanders @Alex S @Allsfairinloveandbugs @Almond Acres @alwaysthere4chickens @Ali_Howard @Ann With A Plan @Alyssa-Bee @Amateur-chicken-mama @Azureduckchick @Backyard Dacks @BarredRockMom @BDutch @Beachcomber @beccaWA @BigFuzzball @Bigtom Turkey @Bird_Lover_17 @black_cat @BlueBaby @BokBokBeginner @B40chick @Bunnybryn @ButtonHoarder @CaliFarmsAR @CaramelKittey @Cgirl74 @Checota @cheezenkwackers @Chick-N-Fun @CHlCKEN @Chicken Chicken Love @Chickens aa ron @chickendaddybill @ChickensForEggs2500 @chicken3fly @ChickForLife @Chickengal_12 @ChickenGirl300 @chickenlittle21 @-ChickenLover- @Chickenlover151 @Chicken_loverXx @Chickenman MAN @Chickens_321 @Chickie friend @Chickstarrs
@Chookchicken @chrissynemetz @Cleetus777 @CluckNDoodle @CluckerFamily @cluckmecoop7 @CoachAlangley @cooingdove @Corbdee @CrazyChicken Lady @CrazyCochin @Crestcrazy @Crestcrazy2 @Dancingwnature @David61 @DeathlayerDreams @dbtcowgirl @deidreg @Devyn Nagy @DLaw33 @doflamingo23 @donddon @DobieLover @Dottie the Chicken @Droneandchicken @Donna McDuckface @Duckbreeder2020 @DuckDuckSook @Duckee @eggsandhens @ekeating @EmmaRainboe @Emmytheduckgirl @Feath3rDust3r @featherhead007 @FlightyChicken @Fluffs_flock @FluffyBottomBantams @FluffySilkie @FlyingNunFarm @frostic @Fuchsia @gardengal32 @GC-Raptor
@GermanKennhuhn @Geckolady @GemmaGA @getaclue @Ginmary @gimmie birdies @Gonzalezfam @Graphichick @Gudetama @HappyClucker7 @HappyDuckie @Hei 20 @Hendrika @HOTchick916 @Hrseluvr @HuffleClaw @human1 @ILoveDaffy @Ineke9909 @IslandChickens12356 @Irishmom80 @JadeFarms @JedJackson @jewelg @jwlee @KaseylSnow @Katniss_Everdeen @Kevin J @KingB @kinkajou34 @kikiruru @Lacy Duckwing @LapisLazuli @LaFemmeKatia @LittleRaptorLadies @Liz Birdlover @Lydia Suzanne @maceleneo @Madhouse Pullet @Marie2020 @Matejka @Meg-in-MT @M-H-Fielding @MIAMI LEGHORN @Misfits Farm 92 @MrsCluckles @mschickiemama @MROO @Mvan42 @MysteryChicken @natyvidal @nuthatched @Oldenburg Mom @orloffer @PDXJULES @Phneyda @PioneerChicks @preciouschick @Pretty Birds @PolishAllTheWay @Pullet Press @Qusba coop @RebelEgger @reluctant farmer @RaZ @rebeccaH86 @redriding @Rlindsey @RoosterWhisperer @Rusty Roosterman @SBFChickenGirl @seeingreen @SerrarGett @shineandrise @Starburst @SueT @Sue Gremlin @SulkyBantam @Shellbiey @Silviaschicks @The Kooky Kiwi @theoldchick @TJAnonymous @truchickendiva @Ursuline Chick @Vacman @Vickischics @WaveyCreekChickens @Wormhunter @Weeg @Wee Farmer Sarah @West-Gin Farm @whatsthequestion @Willie_from_MN @WILIFORD @Willowhisp @Xouie @zubayer204

Good morning to all! I wanted to let you all know that I will no longer be hosting these contests and that I am handing over the "Keys" 🔑 to our wonderful @BYC Project Manager, "Shepherd". :bow :hugs (I lost access to my laptop a while ago and have been putting these together on my small phone which is becoming too difficult for my old self. :old )

I also want to thank you for joining me here each week, all of you are simply hilarious and I have greatly enjoyed doing these. I hope you enjoyed these contests as much as I did!

Shepherd may not be up at the crack of dawn as I was each Friday, :D but have no fear, he will close and start a new contest just as I did each Friday! I will always be lurking to vote for all of you and cheer you on.

Again, thank you all, you are all stars! 🌟 :hugs
Thank you for ALL of your endless dedication. Now, it's time to pass the Baton!!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom