Ended Official BYC Caption Contest - 03-05-2021 - Pic by Brahmachicken240

Pics
News flash!! New contest posted each Friday, TGIF!!
More fun, more chances to win!!

It's time to start a new Caption Contest!

We choose photos from our photo submission thread (see link below) and you post captions in this thread. After posting your caption, vote using the "Like" button for all your favorite captions. The sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get!

At the end of the contest, we will choose the highest-rated caption as the winner. Should there be a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)! The winner will be announced at the end of one week.

The winner will receive a free 1-month Premium Feather Membership for themselves OR a friend!

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with your caption, multiple captions are allowed, submitted in separate posts.**
2. Vote for all your favorite captions using the "Like" button.

This contest ends next Thursday, March 11th at midnight Pacific time so get your entries and votes in before then!

That's it...Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

Pic by @Brahmachicken240

View attachment 2555611

**Posts must follow all BYC rules and be suitable for all ages, no politics.

If you would like your pics to be considered for one of the Caption Contests, submit them here:

Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission Thread #3
front chick: "let me out!"
back chick: "suit yourself, then!"

Just to name a few that have entered in the past, (there are so many of you I am sure I missed a lot of you) come on over and enter our new caption contest, everyone is welcome!! (I also will add any member to this list that stops by to Caption or vote!) :)

@4 little chickens @21hens-incharge @4yearsofchickens @416bigbore @AccidentalFarm @achiekitty @Ada06 @Aflanders @Alex S @Allsfairinloveandbugs @Almond Acres @alwaysthere4chickens @Ali_Howard @Ann With A Plan @Alyssa-Bee @Amateur-chicken-mama @Azureduckchick @Backyard Dacks @BarredRockMom @BDutch @Beachcomber @beccaWA @BigFuzzball @Bigtom Turkey @Bird_Lover_17 @black_cat @BlueBaby @BokBokBeginner @B40chick @Bunnybryn @ButtonHoarder @CaliFarmsAR @CaramelKittey @Cgirl74 @Checota @cheezenkwackers @Chick-N-Fun @CHlCKEN @Chicken Chicken Love @Chickens aa ron @chickendaddybill @ChickensForEggs2500 @chicken3fly @ChickForLife @Chickengal_12 @ChickenGirl300 @chickenlittle21 @-ChickenLover- @Chickenlover151 @Chicken_loverXx @Chickenman MAN @Chickens_321 @Chickie friend @Chickstarrs
@Chookchicken @chrissynemetz @Cleetus777 @CluckNDoodle @CluckerFamily @cluckmecoop7 @CoachAlangley @cooingdove @Corbdee @CrazyChicken Lady @CrazyCochin @Crestcrazy @Crestcrazy2 @Dancingwnature @David61 @DeathlayerDreams @dbtcowgirl @deidreg @Devyn Nagy @DLaw33 @doflamingo23 @donddon @DobieLover @Dottie the Chicken @Droneandchicken @Donna McDuckface @Duckbreeder2020 @DuckDuckSook @Duckee @eggsandhens @ekeating @EmmaRainboe @Emmytheduckgirl @Feath3rDust3r @featherhead007 @FlightyChicken @Fluffs_flock @FluffyBottomBantams @FluffySilkie @FlyingNunFarm @frostic @Fuchsia @gardengal32 @GC-Raptor @GermanKennhuhn @Geckolady @GemmaGA @getaclue @Ginmary @gimmie birdies @Gonzalezfam @Graphichick @Gudetama @HappyClucker7 @HappyDuckie @Hei 20 @Hendrika @HOTchick916 @Hrseluvr @HuffleClaw @human1 @ILoveDaffy @Ineke9909 @IslandChickens12356 @Irishmom80 @JadeFarms @JedJackson @jewelg @jwlee @Katniss_Everdeen @Kevin J @KingB @kinkajou34 @kikiruru @Lacy Duckwing @LapisLazuli @LaFemmeKatia @LittleRaptorLadies @Liz Birdlover @Lydia Suzanne @maceleneo @Madhouse Pullet @Marie2020 @Matejka @Meg-in-MT @M-H-Fielding @MIAMI LEGHORN @Misfits Farm 92 @MrsCluckles @mschickiemama @MROO @Mvan42 @MysteryChicken @natyvidal @nuthatched @Oldenburg Mom @orloffer @PDXJULES @Phneyda @PioneerChicks @preciouschick @Pretty Birds @PolishAllTheWay @Pullet Press @Qusba coop @RebelEgger @reluctant farmer @RaZ @rebeccaH86 @redriding @Rlindsey @RoosterWhisperer @Rusty Roosterman @SBFChickenGirl @seeingreen @SerrarGett @shineandrise @Starburst @SueT @Sue Gremlin @SulkyBantam @Shellbiey @Silviaschicks @The Kooky Kiwi @theoldchick @TJAnonymous @truchickendiva @Ursuline Chick @Vacman @Vickischics @WaveyCreekChickens @Wormhunter @Weeg @Wee Farmer Sarah @West-Gin Farm @whatsthequestion @Willie_from_MN @WILIFORD @Willowhisp @Xouie @zubayer204
aha thanks for the tag! :D
If i may, i would like to offer my input re this contest. I think changing the weekly winner to "most likes" vs "top ten random draw" is a very fair change. I have found ALL the captions amusing, & most absolutely hilarious. However, i think may be more fair to limit submissions to say, 3 per member, like many of the other contests on byc? Because i assume many members (like me) have limited time to peruse the entries in the various contests, including this one. Which means many great captions may never be read and voted on due to the sheer numbers being submitted. Just my two cents, for what it's worth. (And i realize sometimes unsolicited opinions are unwelcome and not worth two cents). 😉
interesting
i think one reason why they might nto do the limiting is becasue ti would be harder to manage? just my thoughts :p

If i may, i would like to offer my input re this contest. I think changing the weekly winner to "most likes" vs "top ten random draw" is a very fair change. I have found ALL the captions amusing, & most absolutely hilarious. However, i think may be more fair to limit submissions to say, 3 per member, like many of the other contests on byc? Because i assume many members (like me) have limited time to peruse the entries in the various contests, including this one. Which means many great captions may never be read and voted on due to the sheer numbers being submitted. Just my two cents, for what it's worth. (And i realize sometimes unsolicited opinions are unwelcome and not worth two cents). 😉
And I had thought this was a long winded Caption! :gig :oops:

I can't imagine having the job of Caption MC, and most certainly wouldn't want the weekly responsibility. I am very thankful people like @BYC Project Manager and Former MC @TwoCrows who were willing to take the time out of their busy lives each week for all of us to enjoy the fun contest.

I would be willing to guess if you had a more fair approach to the contest, they would welcome a PM from you. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom