Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 04-01-22 Pic by Picklestheduck

"Ah Yes,
My Faithful Steed,
Let The Games Begin!"

5b30f96cf67c48be43583f2cec6120cc.png

Henny..."Whinny, I'm tellin ya, we can plow this field, grow our own food & eat whenever we want!"

horse-plowing-the-field-danny-jones.jpg

Whinny..."Ugh, I think we need to talk this over...somehow, whenever I imagine myself pulling, towing or doing anything with high visibility, it's a little more glamorous than plowing."

16051608.jpg CarriageBusCardFall2020FrontLarger.jpg mainParade.gif 5815e77e86cbf0c0d2826f29ab2ea93b--water-water-a-beautiful.jpg 366663340.jpg LSW_RMMU_13-001.jpg
fe937c46-046d-4faa-97ee-cd866e6b1f04-fairland1.jpg

News flash!! New contest posted each Friday, TGIF!!
More fun, more chances to win!!

It's time to start a new Caption Contest!

We choose photos from our photo submission thread (see link below) and you post captions in this thread. After posting your caption, vote using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button for all your favorite captions. The sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get!

At the end of the contest, we will choose the highest-rated caption as the winner. Should there be a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)! The winner will be announced at the end of one week.

The winner will receive a free 1-month Premium Feather Membership for themselves OR a friend!

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with your caption, multiple captions are allowed, submitted in separate posts.**
2. Vote for all your favorite captions using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button.

This contest ends next Thursday, April 7th at 11:59 pm Pacific time so get your entries and votes in before then!

That's it...Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

Picture by @picklestheduck

View attachment 3045458

**Posts must follow all BYC rules and be suitable for all ages, no politics.
If you would like your pics considered for one of the Caption Contests, submit them here:

Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission - Thread #5
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...

News flash!! New contest posted each Friday, TGIF!!
More fun, more chances to win!!

It's time to start a new Caption Contest!

We choose photos from our photo submission thread (see link below) and you post captions in this thread. After posting your caption, vote using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button for all your favorite captions. The sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get!

At the end of the contest, we will choose the highest-rated caption as the winner. Should there be a tie, the winner will be randomly chosen (using www.random.org)! The winner will be announced at the end of one week.

The winner will receive a free 1-month Premium Feather Membership for themselves OR a friend!

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with your caption, multiple captions are allowed, submitted in separate posts.**
2. Vote for all your favorite captions using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button.

This contest ends next Thursday, April 7th at 11:59 pm Pacific time so get your entries and votes in before then!

That's it...Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

Picture by @picklestheduck

View attachment 3045458

**Posts must follow all BYC rules and be suitable for all ages, no politics.
If you would like your pics considered for one of the Caption Contests, submit them here:

Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission - Thread #5
@BYC Project Manager is there some why we can remove the posts that don't follow the rules? Perhaps it is just me, but I find them distracting. Some are so blatantly in violation of the rules.

@BYC Project Manager is there some why we can remove the posts that don't follow the rules? Perhaps it is just me, but I find them distracting. Some are so blatantly in violation of the rules.
Yikes...I'm going to review rules now. I know I post alot, as ideas pop into my head, so if I am the culprit I apologize.

I see in Rules, no bad language, & nothing political. In some contests only 4 posts per person are permitted, but that doesn't apply to captions...does it?
If I'm doing something wrong please let me know.
This site & fun with captions is truly one of the few positive things I look forward to every day. 😊

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom