Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 10-27-23 Pic by CharmingChickens

Announcers voice..."Chickens, Ducks, Guineas, Pigeons & Turkeys of all ages...Now presenting on the main central green grass stage...Two Besties you all know & love, brimming full of talent...singing just for you! Please give a warm welcome, flap your wings & enjoy the show!"

Henny & Jenny were taking the lead in the race!
Then while still running at full steam, Henny said, "Ok Jenny, pass me that baton now!"
Jenny was confused..."What baton?"
Henny..."Didn't Gertrude give you that baton about a mile ago?!"
Jenny..."Oh, that...I thought it was a large freeze dried mealworm...so I ate it."

Hey peeps! This contest has now ended, and the winner will be announced after our esteemed panel of judges has chosen the best caption among all these great captions. In the meantime, come on over and check out our newest & exciting caption contest HERE! :wee :pop

Last edited:
This week's Caption Contest winner as judged by our esteemed panel of judges is...

I love messing with that Turkey hen. I call out, “look, there’s treats!”, and she falls for it every single time!

View attachment 3669238

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @WoDia - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Liz Birdlover - you also get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you. :celebrate

Check out the latest fun & exciting caption contest HERE!

Back
Top Bottom