Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 11-25-22 Pic by Pampered Chicken Girl

"There's no excuse to skip your yoga, even if you can't make it to my class. You can do Some form of yoga Anywhere!

Allow me to demonstrate...sore Tech Neck from using your phone to visit Back Yard Chickens all day? We can't have that!

So...let's do some gentle neck rolls...Rollllll your head looking to the left, now Rollllll gently to the right...see Ladies?
We can do our yoga Anywhere!"

Last edited:
"Human mama put some scratch grains & mealworms on top of pellets...she says pellets are nutritious & the scratch is delicious, so she wants us to eat our nutrition before desert...yeah well, I have a better idea...y'all keep mama distracted & let me work the grains & worms on down to the bottom. I don't know about you, but I want the treat part NOW."

"Just trying to give human mama another Christmas gift hint...I want warm winter boots to keep my tootsies warm when it snows."
il_340x270.2205204178_qbde.jpg

Hey peeps - this caption contest has now ended and the winner will be announced shortly. In the meantime come check out the newest exciting caption contest over HERE! :wee :pop

This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

This is not the chicken you're looking for.
Move along.
View attachment 3332633

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @Isadora - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Grandma The Chicken - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest HERE! :celebrate

This week's Caption Contest winner with the Most Liked caption is...

1656662184896.png

Congratulations @Isadora - I will be contacting you momentarily on how to claim your prize!! :wee

And this week's Honorable Mention goes to @Grandma The Chicken - you get bragging rights for posting the highest number of captions in this week's contest :woot

Thanks to all who participated - these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you, see you at the next contest HERE! :celebrate
Congrats winners!!!
🏆 🥇 🥳 🎉 🪅 🎊

Back
Top Bottom