Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Collage.jpg

This contest is brought to you by our

BYC Sponsors
(click to view/support them)

Submit your best photos of your chicken’s comb and win a 3 Month PFM!

Try to get clear, focused pictures, and make sure the photo you’re submitting is of the proper comb for the contest you are entering.

We don’t have a set end-date yet for the contests, but the faster we get a bunch of great submissions, the sooner we can pick winners!

All photos must be posted in reply to the appropriate threads linked below!

Submit your photos in the following threads:

Submissions Must Include:

1. A great picture of a chicken’s comb
  2. Breed
  3. Age
  4. Gender

RULES:

1. All entries must be submitted as a reply to the comb specific thread
  2. The picture needs to be taken by you
  3. One bird per contest per member. You may post as many photos of the same bird as needed to get the best angle.
  4. Have fun!
**If you have any questions about the contest, please post them here and not in the contest thread.**

Last edited:
Hello,
Are all the contests seperate can I post a picture of a bird for ever type of comb I own? Or is it 1 bird per member for across all the different types of combs? Also what is a 3 month pfm?
1 bird per contest, so if you have a pea comb, single, and rose, you can post all of them in their separate contests. You can’t submit two different birds with the same comb type in one :)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/byc-free-premium-feather-memberships-pfm.47730/

Can it be a cross breed? I have a chicken whoms comb is beautiful! But I have no clue what type of breed she is.....
I’m thinking a Wyandotte mix of something, is that ok?
Also her comb is like a big rose comb without without the long pointy thing at the end
I think u can because I seen most where people just said unknown for breed

I think it says in the first post they they don't have an end date for the contest yet. I don't know about the prizes. Hopefully someone who does know will respond.
@sumi?
Each contest (comb type) wins a prize and we don't have an end date set for the contests. I'm going to give it some time, see how the entries go and when they start slowing down I'll end the contests. It could be a few weeks, depending. So you all have time to get your cameras out and chickens posing :)

Back
Top Bottom