Ended Official BYC Contest - 1 Million Threads Contest - Guess Day/Time & Win Free Automatic Coop Doo

Neither do I.I put my guess in on the date/time quite a while back. Must have been overwhelmingly busy at that time, bc I didn't recall seeing anything about an intro. So now if that's needed, I'll need how to advice, and please don't ask me to remember what date/time I wrote, bc I sure have no clue now:)

This is your new member thread ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/960751/new-member-in-bakersfield-ca

If you can you need to copy and paste the link into your competition post. If you can't edit your post anymore you may have to ask @sumi if she can put it in for you or if it's too late now the cut off date has passed.
Hope this helps :D

If I had known that activity would slow down like it has I would have guessed a different date. Hope you all know that I was teasing about being sad. Have shown horses since the 70's, so I'm used to not winning all the time. :D

-Kathy

Me too :(
I would have def changed my guess date!!

Funny old game isn't it showing horses and not winning ;)

If I had known that activity would slow down like it has I would have guessed a different date. Hope you all know that I was teasing about being sad. Have shown horses since the 70's, so I'm used to not winning all the time. :D

-Kathy

Me too :(
I would have def changed my guess date!!

Funny old game isn't it showing horses and not winning ;)

I love winning, but it doesn't happen often. Always happy if we do our best, and then look for ways to improve.

-Kathy

Count this morning = 997,216
smile.png

You check in the mornings and I check about 6pm EST :)

Thread count rising again, daily tally as of 11-19:
Works for me aart! Kathy likes to keep an eye on the count too I think.

IF I did my math right, aart's numbers work out to an average of 127.8 new posts per day. If things keep up at this pace, I'm out of the running, lol. We'll just have to see how it all pans out!

Back
Top Bottom