Ended Official BYC Contest - 1 Million Threads Contest - Guess Day/Time & Win Free Automatic Coop Doo

You can see it on the home page, toward the bottom right side of the screen.

Quote:
I can't seem to edit my post. I can edit other posts, just not my one in this thread. Can someone help?

Thanks!
Barb

I can't seem to edit my post.  I can edit other posts, just not my one in this thread.  Can someone help?

Thanks!
Barb

Is the little pencil icon not at the bottom?

I know after so long you can't edit your posts but I've just looked at mine from over 2 weeks ago and the pencil is still there for me. I'm not sure why yours would not be :idunno

@sumi can you help?

Last edited:
Is the little pencil icon not at the bottom?

I know after so long you can't edit your posts but I've just looked at mine from over 2 weeks ago and the pencil is still there for me. I'm not sure why yours would not be
idunno.gif

@sumi can you help?

No, the little pencil isn't there, just the red flag. I did post it over 2 weeks ago, maybe that's why? Thanks for trying to help!

@BBB454 It seems you've missed the time allowed to edit your post, but if you let me know what you'd like to change in it I can do it for you.

@BBB454 It seems you've missed the time allowed to edit your post, but if you let me know what you'd like to change in it I can do it for you.

Awesome, thanks! Could you please update mine to 12/11/2015 1:00pm ?

Thanks very much!
Barb

Back
Top Bottom