Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When BYC Will Reach 460,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I'm too lazy, lol. 😂
Click on Search. Click on the up/down arrow next to Everywhere. Select This thread. Type R2elk into the By member box. Click the Search button at the bottom. It will give you a list of all the posts that I have made in the thread with a brief description of each of those posts.

Click on Search. Click on the up/down arrow next to Everywhere. Select This thread. Type R2elk into the By member box. Click the Search button at the bottom. It will give you a list of all the posts that I have made in the thread with a brief description of each of those posts.
I just looked at "Who replied," and that worked as well. Maybe I shouldn't have changed my guess! I think I guessed the eighteenth earlier. Wait, wouldn't that be like trading with insider information?

I just looked at "Who replied," and that worked as well. Maybe I shouldn't have changed my guess! I think I guessed the eighteenth earlier. Wait, wouldn't that be like trading with insider information?
Nope. The information is there publicly for everyone to see. It is not privileged information available to just a select group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom