Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll be fine right!? I’m so paranoid. :oops:

Can I turn it back on later this week when it’s gonna be 40s-50 at night and raining?? :oops:

You are paranoid! Let them be. :D The day after I got my latest chicks (2 days old), it was pouring rain... I resisted the urge to save them and left the brooder outdoors. Yup, they're fine.

You are paranoid! Let them be. :D The day after I got my latest chicks (2 days old), it was pouring rain... I resisted the urge to save them and left the brooder outdoors. Yup, they're fine.
Oh wow!! That’s good to know! I know people have raised chicks outside in teens or single digits before too and they’re perfectly fine so mine should be too but I worry haha funny thing is this is like my 4th batch of chicks but I always worry when it’s time to take them off the heat 😂🤣🙈🙈

My last one was inside until like 8 weeks old. :oops:

Ok.

What was the winning time?
If it was 8:40 we are going to have a problem, I think.

Winner would be 8:00 pm (40 mins off)
2nd 10:00 pm (1:20 mins off)
2nd 7:00 pm (1:40 mins off)
3rd 11:00 pm (2:20 mins off)
3rd 3:00 am (6:20 mins off)
1 - R2elk at 8 PM on 5/27/2020
2 - @rosemarythyme at 10:00 PM
2 - @Jenthehen127 at 7:00 PM
3 - @ChickenCanoe at 11:00 PM
3 - @CindyinSD at 3:00 AM on 5/28/2020

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e8KPBmhitrDgpjh8ncqgp7ZrzAx40RKOHLpHbPoUN1k/edit#gid=0

Didn’t she say something about a zap collar once???? Or was that you? Or maybe @electrycmonk ??
Hey now, I've been a very good boy and only obliquely referenced sub cultures like BDSM and other things associated with my military history........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom