Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my ~3:50AM CDT post about several things and cookie dough......

They just came outta the oven......
I decided to use some crushed walnuts on top to help flatten the refrigerated dough out into the cups better.....

IMG_20200525_151954963.jpg

IMG_20200525_151949012.jpg

Wow! you're passionate! :)
i'm in Umbria :)
One of the 3 worst blizzards I've ever experienced on roads (not in a ski resort) was with two girlfriends in a Volkswagen station wagon going over the Brenner pass from Innsbruck to Bolzano. I was following a snow plow and the snow was coming down so fast, I was pushing snow with my bumper. That was the winter of 73/74.
After getting through Milan and southern France, we went to Andorra and on to
Catalonia. I knew Spanish but until I got Penedesenca chickens and learned about their home region, I didn't know why I couldn't understand what people were saying in Tossa de Mar. It was because they were speaking Catalan and not Spanish.
I was pretty young and unenlightened.

Last edited:
I think if you don't live east of Missouri, Iowa or Arkansas (discounting Florida), you don't have A cougar, you have many. We even have cougars in St. Louis county. When I was a kid, we had cougars at our farm in southern MO, even though MO Dept. of Conservation didn't acknowledge it. The Ozarks and Ouachita Mountains had a lot of hidden secrets.

I think if you don't live east of Missouri, Iowa or Arkansas (discounting Florida), you don't have A cougar, you have many. We even have cougars in St. Louis county. When I was a kid, we had cougars at our farm in southern MO, even though MO Dept. of Conservation didn't acknowledge it. The Ozarks and Ouachita Mountains had a lot of hidden secrets.
I wonder if they have CMs too.
🙄

It took me a second to realize that you meant 27 degrees Celsius and not Fahrenheit... I was very confused for a moment!

Ouch!:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

One of the 3 worst blizzards I've ever experienced on roads (not in a ski resort) was with two girlfriends in a Volkswagen station wagon going over the Brenner pass from Innsbruck to Bolzano. I was following a snow plow and the snow was coming down so fast, I was pushing snow with my bumper. That was the winter of 73/74.
After getting through Milan and southern France, we went to Andorra and on to
Catalonia. I knew Spanish but until I got Penedesenca chickens and learned about their home region, I didn't know why I couldn't understand what people were saying in Tossa de Mar. It was because they were speaking Catalan and not Spanish.
I was pretty young and unenlightened.

Oh! Advsntorous trips! :ya
Tomorrow i will maybe post some funny things from my trips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom