Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I can't edit my previous post but i am going to change my time to 5/28/2020 at 4:00 am
Got it.
I am actually liking this not being able to edit posts.

I think this will be the next new rule.
No edits allowed...only new posts.
Wait...this would make it hard for those who don't read every post though to keep track of which date/time is really already taken.

Nevermind.

"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
I was asking about the post where I had the guess. As you see in *THAT* picture, the 3dots & arrow are not there. So how would you suggest I figure out how to edit it knowing that I can't see the "3 doors & arrow" on that post?

..... Any other post I have edited to my heart's content in trying to fix typos etal on my phone.

And to clarify the part II of that question: I don't see the "3 dots & the arrow" in the PC's browser on any of them to edit from the desktop.:idunno

"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
I was asking about the post where I had the guess. As you see in *THAT* picture, the 3dots & arrow are not there. So how would you suggest I figure out how to edit it knowing that I can't see the "3 doors & arrow" on that post?

..... Any other post I have edited to my heart's content in trying to fix typos etal on my phone.

And to clarify the part II of that question: I don't see the "3 dots & the arrow" in the PC's browser on any of them to edit from the desktop.:idunno
What browser do you use on the PC?
Is it an old school one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom