Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am off of here for the night. Ugh, it's too early to go to bed but I can't quit yawning. Have a Dr appt tomorrow with my orthopedic that did my knee surgery. Going to have an 8 week follow up x-ray to make sure everything has been healing properly and looks good. It's still sore, some days more than others, and I can tell when I've done too much walking and/or going up and down the porch steps. For the most part I have been feeling good. Here's hoping I get a clean bill of health (well, for my knee anyway). Y'all have a good night! :hugs

Ok, I am off of here for the night. Ugh, it's too early to go to bed but I can't quit yawning. Have a Dr appt tomorrow with my orthopedic that did my knee surgery. Going to have an 8 week follow up x-ray to make sure everything has been healing properly and looks good. It's still sore, some days more than others, and I can tell when I've done too much walking and/or going up and down the porch steps. For the most part I have been feeling good. Here's hoping I get a clean bill of health (well, for my knee anyway). Y'all have a good night! :hugs
From one knee surgery to another. Ask about
1) their recommendation for regaining ROM (range of motion) for the long term! 2) Ask about Epson salt soaking.
3) Physical therapy & related stretching
4) heat & ice therapy (rice sock!!!!)

On another note: be ready to start to "feel" when weather fronts roll into town in the surgery zone of That knee!

Over 5,000 posts. Kiki continues to pad her lead. CrazyCrttr75 still in 3rd place even though she has gone to sleep. Casportpony is in 5th place and beginning her final push for the night.
Top_posters_05-25-2020-010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom