Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

Just a random comment to make myself laugh. We got some Nigerian Dwarf goats and barely added a 2 year old buck to a herd of all females (and a 2 month old billy). And oh dear, their weird mating whatever-you-call-it, is just 😧 with the tongue and the noises and the peeing on his own face. Goats are weird.

Just a random comment to make myself laugh. We got some Nigerian Dwarf goats and barely added a 2 year old buck to a herd of all females (and a 2 month old billy). And oh dear, their weird mating whatever-you-call-it, is just 😧 with the tongue and the noises and the peeing on his own face. Goats are weird.
How are the puppies?

How are the puppies?

They’re doing great. They were meant for my kids but they are way more attached to me now. My kids aren’t even 4 yet and they don’t understand how to be nice/gentle with them, so the pups run away and try to hide from them sometimes 🤦‍♀️

They are growing fast. I told myself to take tons of pictures but I never did and now they’re big compared to when I got them. They’re still puppy size of course but I found out the people gave them to us at 6 weeks old so no wonder they were so tiny 😬

What?! They do what!? 😯 :gig
(also is the word that you're looking for called mating ritual?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom