Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiki — bought some dewormer today. Will be giving it to them either today or tomorrow morning.

Do all puppies naturally let you know when they have to go potty? They kept yelping all night every time they had to go. (My husband got up 🤣). Needless to say they’ll be sleeping outside tonight so they can just pee by themselves without us needing to take them outside.

Sometimes they cry when they’re scared or lonely or whatever too especially if they just got taken from their parents. You could try ignoring the crying and they usually eventually shut up haha I know my dog always used to cry but he didn’t really have to go haha but they are also pretty young still so might not be able to hold their bladder very long and if they’re together they shouldn’t be lonely so idk.

@hysop

Sometimes they cry when they’re scared or lonely or whatever too especially if they just got taken from their parents. You could try ignoring the crying and they usually eventually shut up haha I know my dog always used to cry but he didn’t really have to go haha but they are also pretty young still so might not be able to hold their bladder very long and if they’re together they shouldn’t be lonely so idk.

@hysop

They’re definitely not lonely but they do prefer to see us. We’re outside majority of the day so they will be outside dogs now that we don’t have any foreseen storms. We made them a little kennel plus an igloo doghouse to sleep in at night to make sure they don’t wander.

They’re definitely not lonely but they do prefer to see us. We’re outside majority of the day so they will be outside dogs now that we don’t have any foreseen storms. We made them a little kennel plus an igloo doghouse to sleep in at night to make sure they don’t wander.
That sounds nice :love

Sometimes puppies are just crybabies haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom