Attachments

• 20220621_185206.jpg
    20220621_185206.jpg
    787.1 KB · Views: 5
Entry: The Chicken Wing

The Chicken Wing
The Chicken Wing

The Chicken Wing

I have wanted chickens for 20 years but never had a real opportunity until my husband and I built our empty nest home in a rural Michigan wooded area two years ago. Our winters are long and cold, summers are warm and humid with no shortage of deer ticks and biting flies. The coop location is...

Enjoy. :woot

Entry: Camp Cockerel -- a medium-security holding pen for cull cockerels.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/camp-cockerel.77789/
Camp Cockerel

Camp Cockerel

Those of us who hatch often have spare boys who need to be gotten out of the main flock because they're bothering the hens and annoying the Flockmaster rooster, I thought this quick-and-dirty build could be useful to others. Important Note: This is a medium-security holding facility for...

Entry: Camp Cockerel -- a medium-security holding pen for cull cockerels.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/camp-cockerel.77789/
Camp Cockerel

Camp Cockerel

Those of us who hatch often have spare boys who need to be gotten out of the main flock because they're bothering the hens and annoying the Flockmaster rooster, I thought this quick-and-dirty build could be useful to others. Important Note: This is a medium-security holding facility for...
Excellent! I need to build a Camp Cockerel next year when I start hatching and am bookmarking your design, but will respect your trademarked name. :p

Excellent! I need to build a Camp Cockerel next year when I start hatching and am bookmarking your design, but will respect your trademarked name. :p

I'm glad you liked it.

I happened to have 2 of those pavilion frames that lost their covers to the same hailstorm and it seemed natural to use them.

Question: can we submit our entry now and make updates to it before the deadline, with the final, updated version being the one that's rated? I may or may not be done with an add-on to my coop before the deadline. I'm really just eager to submit this after spending so much time on it haha

Back
Top Bottom