Ended Official BYC Family & Fowl Photo Contest

The 2nd one in my first post and the 1st one in my 2nd post...sorry about that I couldn't find the rules. Thanks

To edit, click on the little pencil in the lower left corner of each of your posts. Then you can click on the pictures you want to get rid of and delete them. Once you have your post edited, click on the submit box again. Since you want to submit a picture from each post, you'll have to edit each one separately.

Hope that helps (I'm not the most tech-savy person around here, so don't want to confuse you)!

Manomanoman! Am I ever glad I'm on this end of this contest. I've seen more cute kids that I'd like to take home with me, and more great looking birds, than I ever thought possible!

Manomanoman! Am I ever glad I'm on this end of this contest. I've seen more cute kids that I'd like to take home with me, and more great looking birds, than I ever thought possible!

What? No Blooie Jr's yet? Come on Blooie, quite holding out on us!

(I get what you're saying, these pictures are great!)

What? No Blooie Jr's yet? Come on Blooie, quite holding out on us!

(I get what you're saying, these pictures are great!)
Got lots of them around here, NFC - but they could always use buddies to chicken with! I haven't had a chance to go through what photos I might have on the computer, and haven't been able to snag the grands long enough to take a few in case I need more shots. But that's okay - I'm so enjoying seeing all of these kids that I might just be content to skip this contest and let someone else have a chance to win. After all, we do know that MY grandkids - well, you know...............
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom