Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Family and Fowl Photo Contest

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have seven winners!

@Graphichick, @Overo Mare, @kurby22, @JacksonChickies, @Jandsloch, @Barnumsbackyardbirds, & @LegbarMama
"Grandma Tillie" (my mom) with "Bombshell" last year.
Mom turned 92 this year.

IMG_4931.jpg

Entry 4: Iz and her tiny peepers.
20210525_160941.jpg

My daughter and her favorite chicken she named after herself 😆😍
BFAF55ED-DF44-46CA-969E-61A6F4B3D694.jpeg

Emmett and his girl Bandit, just before she passed suddenly 😓
20211030_153915_08.jpg

My daughter getting some love from her Ayam Cemani
94B346AF-DA7B-414A-AF22-9269C73631C5.jpeg

Carson in our quail coop…she loves how naturally friendly they are compared to our pheasants.
F0BDC4E2-6E2E-4267-BDD6-BC6EB7702169.jpeg

Paisley with her chicks she helped us hatch.
20211019_154201.jpg

@Graphichick, @Overo Mare, @kurby22, @JacksonChickies, @Jandsloch, @Barnumsbackyardbirds, & @LegbarMama

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap
Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have seven winners!

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png
A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap
Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to read all of the articles. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

Congratulations everyone, wonderful photos!

Back
Top Bottom