Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Miss BYC Beauty Pageant

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@heatherbeast, @HopKat,
@Dragon Slayer Trinket, @Kingbobkingdom, @TinyRaptorDodos, @chickenmomma41, @Henfla, @MsChickenTender, @Overo Mare, @ProudRedneck, @yesterDAYNE, @Duckduckchicken32, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @5ducks, & @Silkiesaz

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@heatherbeast

@HopKat

@Dragon Slayer Trinket

@Kingbobkingdom

@TinyRaptorDodos

@chickenmomma41

@Henfla

@MsChickenTender

Waterfowl Winners
@Overo Mare

@ProudRedneck

@yesterDAYNE

@Duckduckchicken32

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@5ducks

@Silkiesaz

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank You..what a surprise! Poor Russet is molting right now but she is still a beauty! Congrats everyone!

congratulations00.gif

@heatherbeast, @HopKat,
@Dragon Slayer Trinket, @Kingbobkingdom, @TinyRaptorDodos, @chickenmomma41, @Henfla, @MsChickenTender, @Overo Mare, @ProudRedneck, @yesterDAYNE, @Duckduckchicken32, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @5ducks, & @Silkiesaz

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@heatherbeast

@HopKat

@Dragon Slayer Trinket

@Kingbobkingdom

@TinyRaptorDodos

@chickenmomma41

@Henfla

@MsChickenTender

Waterfowl Winners
@Overo Mare

@ProudRedneck

@yesterDAYNE

@Duckduckchicken32

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@5ducks

@Silkiesaz

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

Thank you!! Congratulations to everyone! :D

congratulations00.gif

@heatherbeast, @HopKat,

Landfowl Winners

@heatherbeast

@HopKat

@Dragon Slayer Trinket

@Kingbobkingdom

@TinyRaptorDodos

@chickenmomma41

@Henfla

@MsChickenTender

Waterfowl Winners
@Overo Mare

@ProudRedneck

@yesterDAYNE

@Duckduckchicken32

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@5ducks

@Silkiesaz

😱 OMG, this has brought tears 🥹
Happy tears though!

Daffy has been my world since I found her at only a day or two old, in the middle of a road, all by herself (with no water & no other ducks around), and to have her featured for others to enjoy her too just makes me the proudest momma ever. I can't wait to tell her in the morning.

Congratulations to everyone who won and thank you to all who entered for raising such beautiful birds and sharing pictures of them on here for all to enjoy.

Lots of love from Daffy and I in N.E. Florida❤️

Screenshot_20221208_011812_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221208_011658_Photos.jpg

congratulations00.gif

@heatherbeast, @HopKat,

Landfowl Winners

@heatherbeast

@HopKat

@Dragon Slayer Trinket

@Kingbobkingdom

@TinyRaptorDodos

@chickenmomma41

@Henfla

@MsChickenTender

Waterfowl Winners
@Overo Mare

@ProudRedneck

@yesterDAYNE

@Duckduckchicken32

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@5ducks

@Silkiesaz

Congratulations to the winners! :wee:ya:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom