Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—What's Your Hobby?

I love to draw! I've used many different mediums, including pencil, ink, charcoal, pastels, colored pencils, and watercolor.

IMG_20211010_220605321_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211010_220516758_HDR~2.jpg
fullsizeoutput_3a.jpeg

Another of my hobbies is photography, and I've shared quite a few photos here.
IMG_9508.JPG

What is it that you love about this hobby? The fact that I can (sometimes) capture beautiful photos of things, mainly birds.
When do you do the hobby? As often as possible! Usually a few times a week, every day, if I can.
What sacrifices do you make to be able to practice your hobby? Time, and sleep, if I get up early to catch the sunrise. Also, the perfect photo opportunity always seems to arise at the worst possible time!
Are you an amateur? An adept? An expert? An amateur, for sure. With practice, I hope to get a lot better.
Are you lucky enough that this hobby is part of your job/income? Nope, I'm not quite good enough to sell my photos yet.
A few more examples:
DSC00835.jpeg
IMG_9042.JPG
DSC00887.jpeg

Another of my hobbies is photography, and I've shared quite a few photos here.
View attachment 3333127
What is it that you love about this hobby? The fact that I can (sometimes) capture beautiful photos of things, mainly birds.
When do you do the hobby? As often as possible! Usually a few times a week, every day, if I can.
What sacrifices do you make to be able to practice your hobby? Time, and sleep, if I get up early to catch the sunrise. Also, the perfect photo opportunity always seems to arise at the worst possible time!
Are you an amateur? An adept? An expert? An amateur, for sure. With practice, I hope to get a lot better.
Are you lucky enough that this hobby is part of your job/income? Nope, I'm not quite good enough to sell my photos yet.
A few more examples:
View attachment 3333129View attachment 3333130View attachment 3333131

Wonderful photos @HorseGirlAbby!

Entry 1 is Nature photography. I take lots of pictures while I am out camping and traveling. I really enjoy it because it saves me little memories from every trip. I would say I am a amateur at photography. I don't make any money from my photography though the dream is to someday be able to make some money with my photography.

Back
Top Bottom