Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - Decorate a Cake, Cupcake or Cookie

@SueT I have to tell you thank you!

I am a lousy cookie decorator and struggle with it every year for the cookies I send to mom. This year's theme...ugly Christmas sweaters! That I can manage (even when I'm trying to make them nice).
:yesss:

@SueT I have to tell you thank you!

I am a lousy cookie decorator and struggle with it every year for the cookies I send to mom. This year's theme...ugly Christmas sweaters! That I can manage (even when I'm trying to make them nice).
:yesss:
and you don't need a cookie cutter, just a knife!
I hope other people try making their own ugly sweater cookies, and show them here!
eating-cookies-smiley-emoticon-gif.1598729
and no matter how ugly, they're still delicious!

OK, I just re-read the rules. Nowhere does it say that the decorating has to be of chickens or poultry. Question: Are you looking for ANYTHING I baked and decorated, or a bird-themed cake, cookie, or cupcake? Because I've decorated a lot lot lot of cookies and cakes since my #3 hobby is baking.

Waiting for reply before I post something not bird-themed -- or go to the kitchen and pull out the flour....

OK, I just re-read the rules. Nowhere does it say that the decorating has to be of chickens or poultry. Question: Are you looking for ANYTHING I baked and decorated, or a bird-themed cake, cookie, or cupcake? Because I've decorated a lot lot lot of cookies and cakes since my #3 hobby is baking.

Waiting for reply before I post something not bird-themed -- or go to the kitchen and pull out the flour....

Poultry themed is nice but let's see what you have :pop

Back
Top Bottom