Ended Official BYC-Mini Contest - Post a pic of your chickens with your other

Pic of our first adopted chick (he had a twisted leg) meeting my corgi puppy Bailey....Bailey loved all of our chickens from there on!

We found a duckling that was abandoned...we couldn't find any other lost siblings after there was a really bad storm last year, so we took it in (the one on the right). Went to our local feed store to hopefully get a duckling to be with him so he wouldn't be alone, but all they had were chicks. So we bought a chick to keep him company, and then we took in another duckling that came up on craigslist the next day. Quite the litte trio of misfits, but boy did they bond! And the chick thought it was a duck! XD Left to right is Launchpad, Raisin, and Bear Grylls (our little survivor)!

We found a duckling that was abandoned...we couldn't find any other lost siblings after there was a really bad storm last year, so we took it in (the one on the right). Went to our local feed store to hopefully get a duckling to be with him so he wouldn't be alone, but all they had were chicks. So we bought a chick to keep him company, and then we took in another duckling that came up on craigslist the next day. Quite the litte trio of misfits, but boy did they bond! And the chick thought it was a duck! XD Left to right is Launchpad, Raisin, and Bear Grylls (our little survivor)!
Aww, that is so adorable!

My alpacas share their fields with my free range chickens. Sometimes they even compete for food!

Back
Top Bottom