Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Mister BYC Beauty Pageant

Pics
His name: Theodore
His age: 13 weeks
His color: Blue
His breed: Blue Runner

View attachment 3691246
He is so freaking cute! My chocolate runner looks just like him and he's a year old
Quackers chatters all the time. And Doodle are female white runner is so loud you can hear her across the farm. Are all runner that noisy?

Name: Oliver
Color: copper, gold, black
Breed: Oliver Egger with Black Copper Maran
20231126_101158.jpg

He is so freaking cute! My chocolate runner looks just like him and he's a year old
Quackers chatters all the time. And Doodle are female white runner is so loud you can hear her across the farm. Are all runner that noisy?
Theodore and his 2 girls are the first Runners I've had. They're not exceptionally loud but they are chatterboxes! I do have an older Runner mix who is also talkative. Are you going to enter your chocolate? I'd love to see him!

I have some some of my Roo boys in already so I'll just share it here. The chocolate one will be him of course. The white one is Doodle. They had a baby, that the next one a little girl named Miracle Whip. And the last is Quackers boy he had with our Blue Swedish. His name is Mayo. He looks just like his mom but he has some aspects of the runner posture
20230814_130125.jpg
20230305_150030.jpg
20230831_142818_resized.jpg
20231126_225045.jpg

I have some some of my Roo boys in already so I'll just share it here. The chocolate one will be him of course. The white one is Doodle. They had a baby, that the next one a little girl named Miracle Whip. And the last is Quackers boy he had with our Blue Swedish. His name is Mayo. He looks just like his mom but he has some aspects of the runner posture
They're beautiful; I love the variety in their family .:love

Thanks! Thats what I was thinking.
Just wanted to share it 😀
Thanks for sharing it! That's the sort of picture that would be very popular in the caption contest. The current caption contest is 30 pages long, so make sure you enter it in the next one - We will tag you!

Back
Top Bottom