Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—The Great Egg Sandwich Challenge!

that's all folks profile GIF

The contest is closed!

Good luck to the Entrants!

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Kingbobkingdom, @mararva, @TheDawg, & @SueT
@Kingbobkingdom
Entry 1:
buttered croissant, pepperjack cheese, sliced deli turkey, egg - sunnyside, paprika, romaine lettuce
IMG_7095.jpg

@mararva
Possibly? an entry, since I've already entered a few other categories... :p I love all the contests, though! I never fully appreciated how many there are here.

fresh arugula, melted pepper jack (hiding in there), fried egg, truffle hot sauce on a toasted baguette
20231110_073935.jpg

@TheDawg
Pan toasted English muffin with butter, one extra large egg (fried), 5 slices of bacon, two slices of American cheese, and a bunch of Primal Kitchen chipotle lime avocado oil mayo. Sooooo good lol

IMG_3431.jpeg

@SueT
We had egg sandwiches on English muffins for supper tonight

IMG_6336.jpeg

Egg on English muffin, mayo, lettuces, pepper slices, avo, toasted sesame seeds, salt and pepper

@Kingbobkingdom, @mararva, @TheDawg, & @SueT, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Kingbobkingdom

@mararva

@TheDawg

@SueT

@Kingbobkingdom, @mararva, @TheDawg, & @SueT, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

@Kingbobkingdom, @mararva, @TheDawg, & @SueT, congratulations!

@Kingbobkingdom

@mararva

@TheDawg

@SueT

thank-you-png.png

Thank you!!! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom