Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - When Will BYC Hit 23 Million Messages?

Pics
I get cold easily 😂 But it’s also because it gets so hot here in South Georgia that I try to save money by not leaving the AC so low. Then I get used to it and I enjoy it that hot.

My MIL keeps her house in the 60s and it feels like winter year round there
Hottest day we had here in California this year was 113 I think, maybe 114.

The birds, the hawks or the meat spots?

The birds are a bit skittish. The hawks are jerks and the meat spots are not appetizing.
Meat spots LOL I get that cause I used to be super grossed out by them and pick them out but now I’m just like ehhh 😂🤣 not gonna waste a good egg especially when they’re barely laying 😂 it’s mostly my older girls that do them anyway though and they’re not laying atm.

I get cold easily 😂 But it’s also because it gets so hot here in South Georgia that I try to save money by not leaving the AC so low. Then I get used to it and I enjoy it that hot.

My MIL keeps her house in the 60s and it feels like winter year round there
I hate running any heat cause it always dries out my eyes and/or dehydrates me when it’s too high LOL sometimes I won’t even turn it on in my room and just use lots of blankets 😂 but I get cold easier now and do turn it on a little bit not high. Enough to take the edge off LOL
Hottest day we had here in California this year was 113 I think, maybe 114.
I would die for real OMG 😂🤣

Meat spots LOL I get that cause I used to be super grossed out by them and pick them out but now I’m just like ehhh 😂🤣 not gonna waste a good egg especially when they’re barely laying 😂 it’s mostly my older girls that do them anyway though and they’re not laying atm.

I still cook them but the dogs get them.

Back
Top Bottom