Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - When Will BYC Hit 23 Million Messages?

I had no use today was happening. I've been slacking on the weather news.

It rained allllllll day. This cold front is really nice feeling right now.
I'm glad you enjoying it.....

I have this to look forward to tonight etal:
Screenshot_20201213-020027~2.png

Screenshot_20201213-205911~2.png

Last edited:
As of right now, PA is supposed to getget snow tomorrow and Wednesday but we'll see... Around here it usually turns to rain or melts the day after. Sometimes I envy the lake erie area...but only until I remember what they go through 😂
They get sooooo much snow!!! It’s ridiculous!!! Few years ago they literally got 5 feet in just a few days and broke records but then they later changed it and took away the records because they said there was no possible way they could have gotten that much and the new kid must have measured wrong. 🙄 my aunt was pissed :lau cause she knew they really did get that much!

They get sooooo much snow!!! It’s ridiculous!!! Few years ago they literally got 5 feet in just a few days and broke records but then they later changed it and took away the records because they said there was no possible way they could have gotten that much and the new kid must have measured wrong. 🙄 my aunt was pissed :lau cause she knew they really did get that much!
Lol I didn't know that😂 I remember one time we got four feet of snow in one or two days- with pics to prove it. But that area gets all the lakefront effect; we don't. I miss it getting cold enough to go ice skating. That's my favorite winter thing besides Christmas.

As of right now, PA is supposed to get snow tomorrow and Wednesday but we'll see... Around here it usually turns to rain or melts the day after. Sometimes I envy the lake erie area...but only until I remember what they go through 😂
3 words= "Lake effect snowstorm!"

Born in Michigan. I. *Know* all to well.....

Picture orrrrr.... (Smirks) it. Didn't. Happen..... :gig

Lol I didn't know that😂 I remember one time we got four feet of snow in one or two days- with pics to prove it. But that area gets all the lakefront effect; we don't. I miss it getting cold enough to go ice skating. That's my favorite winter thing besides Christmas.
Yeah it was ridiculous!! I wasn’t there thankfully but my cousins were home and trapped for a bit LOL

I once was there for school for a while and we got a lot one year but nothing like that LOL but still crazy!!

And I love ice skating! We used to ice skate on the cranberry bog across from us but lately it hasn’t been cold enough to do that the last few years. 😭 people still do but idk how or why LOL not safe! It’s not frozen enough. But maybe this year!! This year is colder.

Back
Top Bottom