Official BYC Poll: What Was Your Favorite BYC Summer Fair Contest?

What Was Your Favorite BYC Summer Fair Contest?

• Outdoor Gardening Show

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Equine Show Ring

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Artwork Contest

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Farm Machinery Show

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Indoor Plant Show

• Baked Goods Contest

• Livestock Show

• Other Poultry Show

• Favorite Fair Memories

• Standard-Bred Chicken Show

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Meat Bird Show

• Fair Food Contest

• Canning and Preserving Contest

• Handcrafts Contest

• Bingo!

• Chicken P💩💩P Bingo

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • BYC & Sister Sites Trivia Hunt

• Guess When BYC Will Hit 1.4 Million Threads!

• Guess When BYC Will Reach 450,000 Members!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guess When BYC Will Hit 24 Million Messages!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BYC Project Manager

BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Feb 22, 2009
Not to be defeated by lockdown, we organized our very own brilliant Summer Fair here on BYC similar as much as possible to an in-person fair. And the best news is there were no hours of sweeping up mountains of cake crumbs and glitter afterward.

With 20 different contests and even more amazing prizes to be won, we were determined to make it as fun as possible. As expected the 1st Annual BYC Summer Fair was a huge success.

So in this poll, we would like to find out: What Was Your Favorite BYC Summer Fair Contest?

Feel free to choose up to 5 options and reply below if you have any suggestions and/or ideas for next year's Annual BYC Summer Fair!

Official BYC 2021 (3).png

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you. Here are 3 Summer Fair Contests that are still open for participation:

Not to be defeated by lockdown, we organized our very own brilliant Summer Fair here on BYC similar as much as possible to an in-person fair. And the best news is there were no hours of sweeping up mountains of cake crumbs and glitter afterward.

With 20 different contests and even more amazing prizes to be won, we were determined to make it as fun as possible. As expected the 1st Annual BYC Summer Fair was a huge success.

So in this poll, we would like to find out: What Was Your Favorite BYC Summer Fair Contest?

Feel free to choose up to 5 options and reply below if you have any suggestions and/or ideas for next year's Annual BYC Summer Fair!

View attachment 2748228

Thanks to all who participated, these contests wouldn't be possible without all of you. Here are 3 Summer Fair Contests that are still open for participation:
How in the world did I miss all those contests... I never saw any of them 😕

I loved looking through all the photographs on the various contests, and participating in a couple of them myself! I can't wait to see who wins each one.

The Chicken Poop Bingo was very exciting.

Will there be another set of contests this month?

Back
Top Bottom