Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Barred Rock My World Photo Contest

There were 126 entries in this contest and the winner was selected by random number generator. All prizes for contests at BYC are donated and in this case I supplied the prizes for the Valentine's Day contests so a couple contests only had one winner. I'm sorry for your disappoinment but we really do our best to keep the selection process as fair as humanly possible, by random number, or by multiple volunteer judges. If you continue to enter contests you're sure to win again eventually! It's all for fun even when you don't win!
Thing is, “Humanly possible “ is far from chickenly possible! (Be amazed)!

Thing is, “Humanly possible “ is far from chickenly possible! (Be amazed)!
Barred rock my world!
48CB6712-07E6-4CDF-98B1-C0A23166F572.jpeg

There were 126 entries in this contest and the winner was selected by random number generator. All prizes for contests at BYC are donated and in this case I supplied the prizes for the Valentine's Day contests so a couple contests only had one winner. I'm sorry for your disappoinment but we really do our best to keep the selection process as fair as humanly possible, by random number, or by multiple volunteer judges. If you continue to enter contests you're sure to win again eventually! It's all for fun even when you don't win!
I want to thank you for all you did for this series. :bow You came up with the idea, you created all of the contests, you sponsored all of the contests with prizes, you kept the spreadsheet updated, you hosted most of them, you found judges, you announced winners, you sent the winner notifications! :bow You rock!
You Rock GIF by chuber channel

I want to thank you for all you did for this series. :bow You came up with the idea, you created all of the contests, you sponsored all of the contests with prizes, you kept the spreadsheet updated, you hosted most of them, you found judges, you announced winners, you sent the winner notifications! :bow You rock!
You Rock GIF by chuber channel

Aw thanks Kathy!!! I tried! You helped so much and you're always amazing about organizing and helping contests run smoothly!
blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom